Pictured is the EMT6 model
Eemax Electric Mini-Tank
Mini Tank Water Heater - 4 Gallon Capacity
If you have limited electrical capacity and space, this is the water heater for you.
Save water by having hot water instantly come out the faucet. Just tap into a cold water line then directly install the heater at the sink. No need for expensive pumps and recirculating lines.
If you need more hot water output, install your heater in-line with another hot water source (a storage tank heater or tankless heater).
• Point-of-use water heaters eliminate long runs of pipes with long waits for hot water to get to the tap.
• Installing the Mini-Tank beneath the sink puts hot water exactly where you need it - at the point of use, so there's no water flowing down the drain while you wait for hot water.
• By installing a point-of-use heater, you save the space needed for a big, bulky storage tank.
• Homes, cottages, kitchenettes
• RVs, mobile homes, boats
• Stores and offices
• Restaurants and hotels
• Warehouses and factories
• Service stations
• Point-of-use, ideal for use under the sink; providing instantaneous hot water
• Easy installation with 120V outlet plug
• Wall and floor mountable
• Glass-lined tank for long life
• Limited warranty: 2 years for parts, 5 years for leaks
• Hot and cold water feed
• No need for costly re-circulating lines and pumps
• Small and compact
• Quick recovery time
• Adjustable temperature range (60°F to 140°F)
Eemax is the #1 US Brand of Electric Tankless Water Heater.
• Power: 1.4kW
• Voltage: 120V
• Amperage: 12A
• Recovery time (50 °F to 140 °F): 45 minutes
• Field replaceable element
• 1/2" NPT Connections
• T&P valve included
• Unit Weight: 18.7 lbs
• Dimensions: 19 1/4"H x 11 3/4" W x 10 3/8" D
• Made in China
• Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
Point Of Use - Mini-Tanks Product Matrix
|Hot or Cold Water Feed
||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 1.3Gal.
||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 2.5 Gal.
||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 4 Gal.
||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 6 Gal.