140,000 BTU heater for homes with up to 2 bathrooms
The 45H is the outdoor equivalent of the 45HI Eccotemp indoor tankless water heater. It is designed to provide hot water to standard three bedroom, two bathroom homes. The 45H-NG is for outdoor Natural Gas installations only. For Liquid Propane applications, please see the 45H-LP.
Rated at an impressive 6.8 GPM, the 45H is adaptable to split systems, which can further increase hot water delivery speed and efficiency. The 45H is the ideal choice for standard sized homes, thanks to its fully automated control system.
• Natural gas powered
• 110 volt UL listed power cord
• CSA certified for use in USA and Canada
• Power vented: includes internal exhaust fan
• Integrated freeze protection (Will not prevent freezing in all conditions. See manual.)
• Digital remote with diagnostics and simple controls
• Water/gas connections: 3/4 inch water inlet/outlet and gas inlet
• Flow Rate:
→ 35° rise at 6.8 GPM
→ 50° rise at 5.0 GPM
→ 70° rise at 3.4 GPM
• Minimum gas rate: 19,800 BTUs
• Maximum gas rate: 140,000 BTUs
• Weight: 38 lbs
• Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 5"
• Energy rating: 82%
• Energy Factor: 0.80
• 5 year warranty on parts. 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
• Hot water capacity: 0.8 to 6.8 GPM
• Minimum water pressure: 14 psi
• Minimum water flow rate: 0.75 GPM
• Power requirements: 110V AC, 60Hz, 2 Amps
Use & care manual
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q: What is the difference between the 40H and the 45H?
A: The 45H has a lower turn-on flow rate of 0.8 GPM, is smaller and lighter, and has updated self-diagnostics. The 45H maintains the same connections and water heating capacity as the 40H.