This portable mini-tank water heater provides instant hot water to any sink, faucet, or shower.
The Eccotemp Mini Tank 2.5 Point-of-Use mini tank water heater is capable of holding 2.5 gallons (10 liters) of hot water. It can instantly supply hot water to any stand alone faucet or sink without long pipe runs. It's perfect for point of use applications when installed under the counter. The EM-2.5 was designed to supply hot water for kitchen and hand washing sinks in a residential, industrial, or commercial environments.
The EM-2.5 can be used instead of traditional central hot water heaters to conserve water and energy. The EM-2.5 can be installed in a series with the central water heater to act as a booster. It is compact, lightweight, and designed for easy installation. It can be easily mounted to the wall with the included hardware, or installed freestanding. It's designed to operate at the maximum water pressure of 150 psi. A pressure reducing valve is required if your local water pressure is more than 150 psi.
• 110/120 Volts A/C, 1440 Watts, Single Phase
• 12 Amp breaker required
• T&P valve included, 3/4" NPT connection
• Small and compact
• Quick recovery time of 23 minutes for the tank to heat 2.5 gallons from 50°F to the unit's maximum temp of 140°F.
• Hot and cold water feed with standard 1/2" NPT water connections
• Water tank Volume: 2.5 gallons
• Water tank (pressure vessel) construction: welded, glass-lined steel
• Wall and floor mountable
• Max Operating Pressure of 150 psi
• Product Dimensions: 13.6" Depth x 11" Width x 13.6" Height not including pressure relief valve. Add 6" of clearance for PRV.
• Easy installation with 120V outlet plug. Cord length: 36"
• Adjustable temperature range 50°F to 140°F
• Limited warranty: 2 year parts, 5 year leaks
• Point-of-use, ideal for under the sink installations
• No need for costly re-circulating pumps and lines
• ETL listed to UL standard 174 and CSA standard 22.2 No. 110
Click here for the instruction manual
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q1: What are the temperature settings for the dial on the front of the unit?
A1: The dial has four positions: Snowflake (*), 1, 2, 125°F, and Max.
≈ The Snowflake setting is 50°F. This setting will protect water in the tank and pipes inside the unit from freezing.
≈ The 1 setting is approximately 105°F, but can vary a few degrees.
≈ The 2 setting is approximately 113°F, but can vary a few degrees.
≈ The Max setting is 140°F.
Q2: How long before the hot water runs out?
A2: We answer this question on our article about mini-tanks. Scroll halfway down on the article.