Save money and ordering time with a bundle of Eccotemp L10 tankless water heater & Flojet 12 volt water pump & Flojet strainer
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Heater is among hottest ;) propane tankless water heaters currently available.
It provides limitless hot water in your summer cottage, cabin, boat house, camper, RV, horse wash stall, garden shed, or wherever you need hot water.
Two "D" cell batteries power the igniter only while water is running....No chance of overheating. It is perfect for use off-grid or in areas where electrical service is limited or nonexistent.
At a flow rate of 2.65 GPM (full capacity), the L10 provides a 30°F to 35°F water temperature increase. At a flow rate of 2 GPM, the L10 gives approximately 50°F temperature rise. Decreasing the water flow further provides a further increase in the water temperature.
The Eccotemp L10 has standard water connections, which makes plumbing with standard fixtures quick and easy. The unit also works flawlessly on modified water systems like a 12-volt pump.
The unit needs a 2" clearance from the wall, 12" side to side away from any flammable object, 36" from a window or overhang, and 18" up from the ground.
• L10 portable outdoor propane water heater
• Flojet 12 volt 2.9 GPM 50 PSI Water Pump, model 03526-14A
• Flojet water pump strainer
• CSA regulator for use with standard 20-pound barbeque grill type propane tank
• 6 foot Regulator hose
• Removable, weatherproof stainless steel rain cap
• Garden hose adapter
Not included: Handheld showerhead and hose
• Outdoor installation only
• 20-minute automatic safety shutoff timer
• Manual water temperature control on front of unit
• Adjust the water pressure from 20 to 80 PSI with dial on the front of the unit
• 74,000 BTU
• Rated heat input: 20 kW
• DOE Energy Factor of 0.85
• Field tested to operate according to specs at 5500 ft. elevation.
• 1/2" NPT water fittings
• Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
• D-size batteries for ignition. No electricity needed for operation.
• Unit dimensions: 28" tall (35" including rain cap) x 13.5" wide x 6.5" deep
• Unit weight: 27 pounds
• One year manufacturer warranty
Click here for the instruction manual
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q: Is the heated output water potable (drinkable)?
A: As of November, 2017, Eccotemp has not tested the heated output water for water safety standards. However, the whole home units such as the i12, FVI12 and 45H units are tested as acceptable for heated water output potability.