Eccotemp i12-NG Natural Gas Indoor Tankless Water Heater & Horizontal Vent Kit
Save time and money with this bundle of the i12-NG water heater and through-the-wall vent kit. All the basic venting pieces for a standard wall-hung installation are here.
Eccotemp created the i12-NG with top-of-class design. It's unique among tankless water heaters on the market today. The exterior case is made of black Gorilla Glass. You can control the temperature with the touch screen, which has an LCD output temperature and gallons per minute ("GPM") flow display.
This bundle with vent kit makes it quick and easy to get hot water for vacation cabins, cottages and homes with a few simultaneous points of use. Calculate your flow rate and temp rise to be sure it will work for you.
The i12-NG digital display control functions and the internal exhaust fan are powered by the 120 volt UL listed power cord, using only 2 watts while in idle, standby mode, and 1.07 Amps during operation. This makes it a super energy efficient appliance.
Water temperature heating delta/increase capability:
≈ 35°F to 40°F at a flow rate of 3 GPM
≈ 77°F at a flow rate of 1.5 GPM
Download Eccotemp i12 Manual
- Gorilla Glass casing
- Child lock controls
- Fully automatic temperature controls
- LCD temperature display
- Power vented for safety and efficiency
- Tested safe electronic ignition
- Stainless vent kit included
- Uses gas only when hot water tap is on and flowing
- Includes 5-foot power cord with plug
- UL Listed electrical components
- TEN year warranty on heat exchanger in residences; two years in commercial installations. FIVE year warranty on parts. For warranty replacement shipping within 30 days, Eccotemp pays shipping both ways. After 30 days, Eccotemp pays for shipping to customer.
- 1/2" NPT water connection
- 1/2" gas connection plus 1/2" to 3/4" adapter included
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Dimensions: 15" W x 24" H x 4" D
- Requires standard 120 volt electric outlet with a breaker size of at least 2 amps.
- Hot water capacity range: 0.6 to 4.8 GPM
- Energy efficiency rating: 85%
- Minimum gas rate of use: 25,000 BTUs
- Maximum gas rate of use: 80,000 BTUs
- Minimum water pressure of 14 psi. Minimum water flow rate of 0.75 GPM.
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure: 4” W.C. (1Kpa)
- Maximum Inlet Gas Pressure: 10.5'' W.C. (2.61Kpa)
- Manifold Pressure: 3.05'' W.C. (0.76Kpa)
- Heat exchanger material: copper
The i12 has been optimized for operation at 2000 feet of elevation or lower. It's possible to use it above 2000 foot elevation. However, there is a 10% efficiency loss for each additional 1000 feet of elevation.
Operate well water systems at a range of 50 to 60 PSI.
The maximum recommended incoming water temperature is 80°F, and is not recommeded for recirculation applications. Electric tankless water heater are recommended instead.
Included: Horizontal Vent Kit with 3" Diameter Single Walled Stainless Steel
Made by Z-Flex Z-Vent with lifetime warranty. Includes all the basic components for a quick and easy installation. Your installation may require additional pieces. Please contact us for assistance.
- qty 1 2.5" to 3" diameter stainless steel adapter. Converts the i12 flue opening 2.5" to a standard 3" diameter vent system. Total length is 6".
- qty 1 3" diameter Universal Appliance Adapter
- qty 1 3" diameter 90° elbow
- qty 1 3" diameter 1 foot long pipe
- qty 1 3" diameter wall thimble
- qty 1 3" diameter termination hood with backflow preventer
The stainless steel is alloy is AL-294C with a lifetime warranty from Z-Flex, and is Category II/III and UL approved.