Exact PipeCut 360 PRO Steel/Copper/PVC Pipe Cutter
The PipeCut 360 PRO is the portable, all-purpose pipe cutter that professionals use.
|Pipe Ø (OD) and range of use||75 mm to 360 mm (3" to 14")|
|Maximum pipe wall thickness||12.7 mm (0.5") for steel. 50.8 mm (2") for plastic|
|Cuts the following pipe materials||Steel, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, acid-resistant steel, multi-layered materials and
|Voltage / Current (N. America, UK, UAE)||110V to 120V / 15A|
|Voltage / Power (Europe, et al.)
Special order option)
|230V / 1750W|
|No-Load speed||I=1900 revolutions/min, II=2885 revolutions/min|
|Blade diameter||165 mm (6.50")|
|Mounting bore||62 mm (2.44")|
|Weight||17.5 kg (38.6 lbs)|
|Electronics||Blade speed preselection, automatic fuse, soft start, torque control|
|Speed preselection||I = Stainless steel and acid-resistant steel, II = all other materials|
|Loading capacity of supports||465 kg, 1025 lb (3 supports)|
• PipeCut Bag
• TCT 165 blade, installed on saw
• Operating instructions
• Pipe Support 360 Double and 2x 360 Single
• Exact PipeCut 360 PRO pipe saw
• 5 mm and 2 mm hex socket key in receptacles on saw body
• DVD video disc with instructions
Blade information for Exact PipeCut saws
PipeCut 360 PRO speed control recommendations
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q1: What is the difference between the 360 PRO and the discontinued 360E?
A1: * The 360 PRO can cut thicker pipe: 0.5 inches versus 0.4 inches with the 360E.
* The 360 PRO has a more powerful saw motor
* The 360 PRO has a laser guide, while the 360E did not.
* The 360 PRO has a redesigned pipe and position adjustment mechanism.
* The 360 PRO added programming to prevent motor overload.
Q2: I see there are two voltages listed in the specs: 110V and 230V. Does one unit switch between the voltages as needed, like a switching power supply?
A2: No, it does not have both voltages in one unit. There are two voltage versions of the 360 PRO, one with 110/120V AC and one with 230V AC. The 110V version is available for immediate shipment. Please contact us if you require the 230V version.