Hayward H135ID1 Natural Gas Pool Heater
Durability with lighter weight
With its super-corrosion-resistant cupro-nickel heat exchanger, the H-Series H135ID1 heater protects against premature failure caused by spikes in chlorine/salt, ensuring long-lasting service.
Easy-to-use Control Panel
The intuitive control panel is quick and easy to operate, so you can spend less time hassling with settings
Energy-saving and environmentally friendly
The H135ID1 heater saves energy and lowers your gas bill by reducing pump run time with optimized water flow. Plus, the low NOx emissions meet air quality standards.
• Input of 135,000 BTU for all types and sizes of spas and above-ground pools.
• Induced draft technology provides optimum heating and performance in all sorts of weather, even in high wind areas.
• Environment friendly heating thanks to low Nox emissions.
• Jet-ported burners provide exceptional durability and simple maintenance.
• FireTile® combustion chamber ensures speedy heating.
• Safety thanks to cool cabinet surface temperatures.
• One piece copper heat exchanger/header for no-leak performance.
• Easy installation with plug-in 120 volt electric cord.
• Models available for liquid propane and natural gas.
• Small footprint of 16 3/8" x 27 5/8". Weighs 100 lbs.
• Made in USA
|Hot Surface Ignition
|Low NOx Emissions
||2-wire and 3-wire
|120 Volt Power Cord
|Maximum Amperage Draw
|Gas Connection at Heater
|Footprint Width (inches)
|Footprint Depth (inches)
|Heater Weight (lbs)
Above-Ground Pools - Temperature Rise in 8 Hours
|| Avg. Temp Rise (°F)
| 12' x 24' Rectangle
Spas - Temperature Rise in 1 Hour
| Spa Size
|| Avg. Temp Rise (°F)
| 350 Gallon
| 1000 Gallon
Service and Installation Manual. Warranty terms are on page 43.
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q: Should I buy and use a pool cover?
A: A pool loses heat from evaporative cooling. That's the cooling effect when water evaporates from the surface of the pool. It accounts for about 75% of a pool’s heat loss. And, a pool cover can reduce the heat lost from a pool by approximately 50%, and directly translates into a 50% reduction in your power consumption. That's a dramatic savings in your fuel bill.
In addition to lowering your energy bill, a pool cover will provide a valuable safety by preventing people from falling in accidentally, conserving chemicals, and reducing the load on filter systems by preventing debris from entering the pool.
Return Policy: At Hayward's option, defective product may be repaired on site or replaced with a new shipment. In case of freight damage, the buyer is responsible to file claim with the freight company.
Installation Help and Recommendations
We recommend that you have a professional pool heater installer review the above recommendations. Need an installer? Get 4 FREE Pool Heater Installation Estimates Now. It's Quick and Easy!
Contractors: Get Targeted Consumer Leads in Your Area Now.
Contractors: Apply for Wholesale Pricing from GadgetsGo.com.
Hayward®, Goldline, Aqua Rite, H-Series, Swimclear, Ecostar and HeatPro are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc. GadgetsGo is not associated with or sponsored by Hayward Industries, Inc.