The Pro Logic PS-4 makes it easy for you to manage spa and pool functions. Pool owners could control everything from heaters to water flow, and even underwater lights automatically or with a simple push of a button. Now it's even possible to automate water chemistry with the optional new integrated Total Pool Chemistry. Total Pool Chemistry senses ORP and pH levels automatically and then dispenses a supply of pure, fresh, self renewing chlorine that controls pH to deliver the most consistent water quality.
The Pro Logic PS-4 manages all of these functions easily and it also operates other backyard functions, like water features, sprinklers, outdoor lighting and ColorLogic LED Lights. With the entire backyard set to a single simple remote control, pool owners can sit back and relax.
• Any pool or spa/pool combination • Shared dual equipment for spa and pool
• User friendly and cost effective • Digital display with day, time, ambient air and spa/pool temperature • Built-in 100A standard power center and subpanel • Built-in keypad for complete programming and operation • Fully automatic, programmable control of all output • Programmable macros to control multiple output with just a single button
Total Pool Chemistry
• Fully integrated Total Pool Chemistry (optional) • Automatic chlorination and pH management with Sense and Dispense • Delivers fresh chlorine when needed with salt chlorinator • Automatically controls pH by pumping carbon dioxide or muriatic acid
• Available interface module for Aqua Connect • Manage spa/pool through home automation display
Optional Electronic Chlorinator
• Produces 1.45 lbs of chlorine daily • Separate spa and pool settings • Super Chlorination feature • Displays salt diagnostic information
• Wireless handheld Aqua Pod with large screen LCD • Wired or wireless display and control • Any pool or spa/pool combination • Shared dual equipment for spa and pool
Conserve energy, water, money and time
• Reduces Environmental Impact • Reduces Operational Cost • Reduces Energy Use • Reduces Chemical Use • Reduces Carbon Footprint • Available for New and Existing Pools