AnySharp Global: General Purpose Steel Knife Sharpener
Stop sharpening your knives with bulky sharpening stones and unreliable steel discs. AnySharp Global is the modern solution to sharpening old, blunt knives.
AnySharp is a knife sharpener that works better than old-fashioned steel discs. It has a hardened tungsten carbide jaw that sharpens your knives at the perfect angle.
Save your old, blunt knives. Make them sharp again.
A sharp knife is important for effortlessly dicing vegetables, slicing meat, or carving the Sunday roast. AnySharp can restore any dull, old knife in seconds. No need to throw away blunted knives.
Works with any knife, even serrated blades
AnySharp uses a tungsten carbide material to extend the life of your knife. It even works on hardened steel knives and serrated blades. It's unlike any knife sharpener you've ever used.
(Note: Not compatible with extremely fine-toothed knives)
Safer by Design
Easy to use. No special skills required.
Easy to store
AnySharp can be easily stored away in a tool box, drawer or cupboard when not in use. You can even PowerGrip it to your kitchen wall or fridge, ready to use anytime.
Money-saving and ecological
AnySharp is a an eco-friendly tool that makes old knives perfectly usable again. It can pay for itself after a few uses.
• ABS plastic body
• AnySharp Global Knife Sharpener (ABS body, Blue or Silver)
1. Pull up the handle on top of your AnySharp.
2. Position your AnySharp so that the writing on the front faces away from you.
3. Place your AnySharp on a clean surface, and push down the handle to activate the PowerGrip suction.
4. Put the knife into the sharpening jaw, lightly press down pressure, and slowly pull the knife towards you. The knife should pass through smoothly and tiny metal filings should come off the knife. The knife edge should always face away from you.