Save ordering time and money with this bundle of Eccotemp L10 tankless water heater & Flojet 12 volt water pump.
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Heater is among hottest ;) propane tankless water heaters currently available.
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Heater provides limitless hot water in your summer cottage, cabin, lake house, camper, RV, horse washing stall, potting shed, or wherever else you'll be needing hot water.
This heater produces up to 2.65 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water ranging from 80°F to 120°F. That is more than enough for up to two hot water points of use running simultaneously.
Two "D" cell batteries power the igniter only while water is running....No chance of overheating. It is perfect for use off-grid or in areas where there is limited or no electrical service.
At a flow rate of 2.65 GPM (full capacity), the L10 provides a 30°F to 35°F water temperature increase. At a flow rate of 2 GPM, the L10 gives approximately 50°F temperature rise. Decreasing the water flow further provides a further increase in the water temperature.
The Eccotemp L10 has standard water connections, which makes plumbing with standard fixtures quick and easy. The unit also works flawlessly on modified water systems like a 12-volt pump.
The unit needs a 2" clearance from the wall, 12" side to side away from any flammable object, 36" from a window or overhang, and 18" up from the ground.
• L10 portable outdoor propane water heater
• Flojet 12 volt 2.9 GPM 50 PSI Water Pump, model 03526-14A
• CSA regulator for use with standard 20-pound barbeque grill type propane tank
• 6 foot Regulator hose
• Stainless steel rain cap
• Garden hose adapter
• Outdoor installation only
• 20-minute automatic safety shutoff timer
• Manual water temperature controls
• 74,000 BTU
• Rated heat input: 20 kW
• DOE Energy Factor of 0.85
• Field tested to operate according to specs at 5500 ft. elevation.
• Water pressure range: 20 to 80 PSI
• 1/2" NPT water fittings
• Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
• D size battery ignition. No electricity needed for operation.
• Unit dimensions: 28" tall (35" including rain cap) x 13.5" wide x 6.5" deep
• Unit weight: 27 pounds
• One year manufacturer warranty
Click here for the instruction manual