The Norvell Arena All-in-One Spray System features a professional spray booth and all the consumables a high-volume tanning salon needs.
Norvell has taken the Overspray Reduction Booth and combined it with the Mobile Arena's HVLP technology to create a unique all-in-one spray tanning system.
The Mobile Arena's turbine system can be easily access and quick removed for mobile tanning providers.
• Variable speed turbine
• Professional design
• Wheels for added mobility
• 4 Overspray extraction fans
• Continual turbine heated airflow
• Easy to clean, wash and reuse filters
• Quick disconnect hose connections
• Overhead studio lighting reduces shadows during session
• Includes a pressurized HVLP Z-sGun for a flawless spray and easy control
• Compatible Guns: Z-Gun and M-Gun
• Weight: 315 lbs uncrated. 385 lbs crated including all products.
• Dimensions: 55" wide, 39" deep, 79" high (81" high with wheels). Crated dimensions: 40"x 48". Weight: 385 lbs.
• 12v bi-pin halogen lighting
• Decibel level during operation: 75 db
• Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Norvell Mirrored Overspray Booth
• Norvell Removable Mobile Arena HVLP Handheld System
• Back-up spray gun
• Norvell Z-Gun HVLP Spray Gun
• 0.5 oz HVLP gun lubricant
• 10' quick disconnect hose
• Solution storage cup with cap
• Slip resistant floor mat
• 15 Professional Product Kits
• 63 Sunless Retail Kits
• 24 Norvell Sunless Promo Packs
• Complimentary Norvell University Basic Certification Course
• Norvell sunless indoor/outdoor banner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: Where does the exhaust go?
A1: The exhaust air is practically totally filtered with high quality carbon filters.
Q2: Does the Arena break down into panels or separate pieces?
A2: The Arena does not break down into pieces or panels. It even ships in a crate completely assembled, except for the wheels at the bottom which are attached on site.