Faster installations, fewer leaks and service callbacks with the Navien Plumb Easy Valve Kit
3/4" IPS Union x IPS
Compatible with all tankless water heaters, but especially made to fit when a Navien Pipe Cover is used
The Navien 30012581A valve kit saves you time by replacing four unions, three tees, seven nipples, two ball valves, two boiler drains, and two hose bib covers that are used in a typical tankless water heater installation. That's up to 18 fittings and 16 connections.
• Full port, quarter-turn ball valves with color-coded tee handles for fast water heater isolation
• Quarter-turn purge and drain valves with hose bib connections and tethered brass caps
• Includes integral 3/4 inch FPT relief valve port in hot water supply valve
• Includes a pressure relief valve repositioning adaptor
• Consists of a set of full port forged brass ball valves for high flow hose drains, for hot and cold water connections. Also includes a pressure relief valve outlet (150 PSI/200k BTU).
• Both ends have NPT female threads, and requires male NPT for connections.
• Lead law compliant
• Certified to NSF/ANSI 61-G and NSF/ANSI 372
Easier, faster service of all tankless water heaters
• Unions for easier service and installation flexibility
• Integrated purge and drain valve for convenient water heater draining. Simplifies water heater flushing operations.
The Navien Plumb Easy isolation valve kit is Certified Lead-Free and includes 3/4" threaded connections. Works with all Navien tankless water heaters, and most other gas tankless water heaters.
If your water heater has 1/2" water connections, then you may supply 3/4" to 1/2" adapters.
Maximum operating temperature: 185°F
Total product weight: 3.9 lbs