Rheem RTG is a series of mid-efficiency, ultra low NOx tankless gas water heaters made for continuous hot water in homes with 2-3 bathrooms.
Choose from these models with the menu above the Add to Cart button:
RTG-84DVLN for indoor natural gas
RTG-84DVLP for indoor liquid propane
RTG-84XN for outdoor natural gas
RTG-84XP for outdoor liquid propane
• Indoor models feature a 3"/5" Concentric Vent System with an Integrated Condensate Collector
• Can connect to Metal Fab Inc., 3"/5" Concentric Vents without an adapter
• Next Generation Burner Technology
• Intelligent electronic controls designed to improve energy efficiency and safety
• The First in the Industry. 0.26 GPM Minimum flow rate & 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
• Digital remote control (UMC-117) with 10 feet of thermostat wire included
• Manifold up to six (6) units with the use of the optional MIC-6 manifold control board
• EZ-Link Cable - Connect two or more units for high demand applications
• Manifold up to twenty (20) units with the use of the optional MIC-185 and the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
• Exclusive. Guardian overheat film wrap (OFW)
• High-altitude capability, up to 9,840 feet elevation above sea level
• Continuous hot water, energy saving, compact design allows you to save space
• 3rd-party efficiency listed by GAMA
• Self Diagnostic System
• Built-in electric blower
• Digital display shows maintenance codes and temperature setting
• Indoor models supplied with a 120-volt power cord
• Eco-friendly, low nitrogen oxide burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
• Freeze protection up to -30 degrees Fahrenheit
Available in natural gas and propane (LP). Simply select the correct model in the menu next to the price when ordering.
• Temperature for all models is factory set at 120°F. See the Use and Care Manual for setting instructions.
• Call Rheem customer service for sizing the application.
• Installation Vent Kits are sold separately.
Tankless Water Heater Energy Calculator
Rheem tankless water heaters are very energy-efficient. This water heater energy calculator can be used to compare actual energy costs of tankless and tank-type water heaters based on your individual usage. You may change any of the numbers in the shaded areas to accurately calculate your savings.
Download Energy Calculator
Use and Care Manual
Parts Warranty: 5 Years
Labor Warranty: 1 Year
Heat Exchange Warranty: 12 Years
Certifications and Ratings
All Rheem units are designed to meet or exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) requirements and have been tested according to D.O.E. test procedures and meet or exceed the energy efficiency requirements of NAECA, ASHRAE standard 90, ICC Code and all state energy efficiency performance criteria for energy consuming appliance.
About the 84 Series Tankless Gas Water Heaters
• Busy homes - these heaters ensure there's enough hot water for loading the laundry, washing the dishes, bathing the kids, and of course, enjoying your own relaxing shower.
• Luxury bathrooms and master bathrooms
• Vacation/rest homes
• Saving energy. Rheem tankless water heaters only provide hot water on-demand and does not continuously heat and store water like traditional water heating systems.
Why Choose Rheem Tankless Water Heaters:
Energy-Efficient Design. Condensing technology makes Rheem the most efficient whole home tankless water heating solution in the market today. No need to store gallons and gallons of hot water even when you don't need it. That's a waste of resources. The tankless design of Rheem Water Heaters offers convenience and inexpensive operation.
Compact Yet Big In Features and Benefits. Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heaters, with sophisticated and modern technology, are significantly smaller than traditional water heaters. Truly a space saver. The digital display allows you to set accurate water temperature and monitor its status easily.
All the Hot Water You Need, ONLY When You Need It. Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heater offers a compact, simple solution to continuously supply energy-saving hot water, making it a favorite in luxurious bathrooms and oversized tubs.
Accurate Temperature Control. User-friendly and easy to install, the Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heater is worth owning. Temperature is accurate and remains constant.
EZ-Link Cable. Available in high-demand applications, this cable connects two (2) tankless units to operate as one.
Self-Diagnostic System. A maintenance code will be displayed in the water heater's self-diagnostic system when maintenance is necessary. Troubleshooting is more budget-friendly.
Rheem Quality Guaranteed. Rheem is committed to providing only the highest quality product to its customers, and the Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heater is no exception. The specially-designed options and features have been meticulously tested to ensure consistent, accurate operation to meet quality standards.
We may substitute an identical heater model but with the Paloma/Waiwela label. Paloma has owned Rheem since 1988. See table below for model number cross reference.
|Rheem model number
||Paloma/Waiwela model number