Get more venting options out of the box.
The Rinnai Ultra Series line delivers technological leadership and innovation in condensing tankless water heating design. It provides homeowners with an endless hot water, environmental benefits, energy savings, a space saving design. It offers easy installation now with even more venting options out of the box. Rinnai, being the only manufacturer to offer both twin-pipe and concentric PVC venting, no adaptor is required to for both venting options with any installation. One unit, two venting options. In one project to the next, the RUC line of Ultra Series Water Heaters gives you the freedom, right out of the box.
• Earth-friendly technology produces creates less CO2 emissions which contribute to a healthier environment and cleaner air.
• Delivers a continuous supply of hot water wherever and whenever it's needed - simultaneously to multiple faucets and showers.
• Rinnai is the only manufacturer that offers both PVC and Concentric venting, for more flexibility out of the box saving you money, time with the best flexibility to finish the job quickly.
• Small as a carry-on suitcase, its space-saving design allows installation almost anywhere.
• Includes FREE hot and cold water Isolation Valve Kit
Width: 18.5 inches, Height: 26 inches, Depth: 10 inches
61.7 lbs / 28.0 kg
|Minimum/Maximum Gas Range
15,200 - 152,000 Natural Gas and Propane
||Residential: 98°F - 140°F with MC-91-2US
Commercial: 98° F - 185° F with MCC-91-2US
|Approved Gas Types
|Minimum Activation Rate
|Flow Rate vs Temperature Rise
70°F at 4.2 GPM. 50°F at 5.9 GPM
|Hot Water Flow Rate Range
0.26 to 8.0 GPM
MCC-91-2US (optional for Commercial or Hydronic Applications)
MC-100V-1US Deluxe Controller (optional)
BC-100V-1US Bathroom Controller (optional)
|Ultra Low NOx
||Limited 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year on labor (5 years optional on labor)
||Limited 5 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year on labor (2 years optional on labor)
|Circ-Logic Compatible (P/N)
|Mobile Home Certified
|High Altitude Approved
||Up to 10,200 ft.
||AHRI, CSA, NSF, Energy Star
• Comprehensive brochure
• Ultra series brochure
• Installation & operation manual
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q1: What is the difference between this model, the RUC80iN and the older RU80iN?
A1: There is only one difference. With the RUc80iN, Rinnai added a PVC adapter at the vent opening. Otherwise the units are identical.
Q2: What is the difference between the RU, RUR and RUC series?
A2: Rinnai's RU series heaters such as the RU80e and RU90e are simply the outdoor versions of the RUC units.
The RUR series heaters such as the RUR98i and the RUR98e have a built-in recirculation pump. The RUC series heaters such as the RUC98i and the RUC80i do not have the recirc pump.
All of these heaters are condensing.
Rinnai® is a registered trademark of Rinnai Corporation. GadgetsGo is not associated with or sponsored by Rinnai Corporation.