3", 4" or 5" Wide (Extended) Version of the Stainless Steel Adjustable Wall Thimble
The 3" and 4" diameter versions of this thimble have a length (across the side of the wall) of 10" x 10". The width (through to the outside of the wall) adjusts from 5" to 10".
The 5" version will be NovaVENT.
• Measures 10" x 10" across
• Through the wall width can be adjusted from 5" to 10"
• No sealant required with its simple gasketed connection
• Offers the highest pressure rating available
• The only metallic special gas vent that can be cut on site to desired length
• Smooth finish and perfect fit with new fusion-welded pipe seams
• Compatible with all Z-Flex Z-Vents
• Vent material: AL29-4C stainless steel
• Certification: Tested to meet or exceed Underwriters Laboratories (UL) spec UL1738 and ULS636
• Approval: Cat II, III, IV venting
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Compatibility and cross reference:
The 4" diameter version of this item is the same as Takagi, AO Smith, American Heating part number 9008346005. It is half of the kit with part number 9008005005.
The 4" diameter version of this item is compatible with the following tankless water heaters, as shown in their manual:
American Water Heaters GT-510-P/N and GT-540-P/N Indoor Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
American Water Heaters GT-310-P/N and GT-340-P/N Indoor Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
American Water Heaters GT-110-P/N and GT-140-P/N Indoor Liquid Propane/Natural Gas
A. O. Smith ATI-510-N/P and ATI-540-N/P Indoor Propane/Natural Gas
A. O. Smith ATI-310-N/P and ATI-340-N/P Indoor Propane/Natural Gas
A. O. Smith ATI-110-N/P and ATI-140-N/P Indoor Propane/Natural Gas
Reliance Water Heaters TS-510-GI and TS-540-GI
Reliance Water Heaters TS-310-GI and TS-340-GI
Reliance Water Heaters TS-110-GI and TS-140-GI
State Industries 510/540 Series
State Industries 310/340 Series
State Industries 110/140 Series
Takagi T-T-KJr2 Indoor/Outdoor Propane/NG
Takagi T-K4 Indoor/Outdoor Propane/NG
Z-Vent SVE Series IV Installation and Maintenance Instructions, 3" to 24", Single & Double Wall
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q: Can this be used on a ceiling?
A: Yes, it can. Although designed for through-wall installations, many contractors use this item for vertical vent pipe runs.