Unions for easier service and installation flexibility with the Navien Plumb Easy Valve Kit
The Navien 30009323A Plumb Easy isolation valve set provides tankless water heaters with a quick shut off of water supply and output connections. These purge and drain valves also allow for convenient and simplified water heater draining and flushing operations.
(1) Full port, quarter-turn ball valves for hot water with red color-coded tee handle
(1) Full port, quarter-turn ball valves for cold water with blue color-coded tee handle
(1) Pressure relief valve (150 psi/200k BTU)
• Color-coded tee handles for fast water connection identification
• Ball valves are forged brass designed for high flow hose drains on the hot and cold water connections.
• Quarter-turn purge and drain valves with hose bib connections and tethered brass caps
• 3/4-inch threaded connections
• 3/4-inch FPT relief valve port on the hot water supply valve.
• Lead-free certified to NSF 372
• Compatible with all Navien tankless water heaters, and many other manufacturers' models.
Easier, faster service of all tankless water heaters
If your water heater has 1/2" water connections, then you may supply 3/4" to 1/2" adapters.
Both ends have NPT female threads, and require male NPT for connections.
Maximum operating temperature: 185°F
Total product weight: 3.5 lbs.
The NAVIEN, KD NAVIEN, and Plumb Easy trademarks are the property of Navien America, Inc. and/or KyungDong Navien. Navien is not affiliated with and does not sponsor, endorse or warranty/support GadgetsGo.com or products on this website.
Consumer purchases through the internet or other e-commerce channels shall void Navien's warranty. As with all products we sell, all Navien products we sell are brand new, recently manufactured ("factory fresh"). We guarantee delivery in perfect condition to our customers.