The Marey Eco 180: Read why it is the most durable tankless water heater at an affordable price for the whole house.
Uses up to 60% less electricity than a tank water heater, making it an environmentally friendly and cost-effective alternative.
• Adjustable water temperature output
• Compact and powerful
• Stainless steel cover looks better and is more durable than a painted cover
• CE and ETL approved
• Filter to remove sediments
• Patented, innovative technology used in the heating elements
• Nickel-chromium heating elements have the highest quality and durability available
• Special technology protects the Eco 180 from scaling (limescale)
• TPCS (thermodynamic cycle system)
• Case made from aluminum magnesium alloy
• Internal stainless steel piping
• Insulated heat-conducting magnesium powder
• 5 year warranty
Advantages of Stainless Steel
• Extreme durability reduces the need for repairs, saving you thousands of dollars in the long run.
• Heat resistance minimizes scaling while maintaining material strength even at high temperatures.
• Non-porous surface is easy to clean, making it perfect for applications that require strict hygiene control.
• Bright, slick surface makes a modern, attractive finish.
• High resistance to corrosion allows the unit to remain effective even when used under harsh conditions.
|Max Amperage Load||75A|
|Min Required Circuit Breaker Size||two 50A double pole|
|Recommended Wire Size||2x8 AWG copper|
|Max Temp Increase at 1.5 GPM||80°F|
|Min Water Flow to Activate the Unit||0.85 GPM / 3.2 LPM|
|Temp Range||86 to 127°F|
|Water Connections||3/4" NPT|
|Dimensions||11" x 16.1" x 3.5"|
|DOE Energy Factor (EF Rating)
Regulation 10 CFR 430.32(d) Compliance
Temperature Increase versus Flow Rate
|Water Output (in GPM)||1.0||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5||4.0||4.5||5.0|
|Temp Increase (in °F)||87°||80°||74°||56°||46°||42°||36°||31°||29°|
Temperature increases shown are based on an incoming water temperature of 48°F and a maximum output temperature limit of 125°F.