Norvell PSM007 Essentials Sunless Mist, 7 oz
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
Formulated with Norvell's exclusive Natural Actives Sunless Complex and blended with a proprietary instant cosmetic bronzer, the Professional Sunless Mist will bring you the longest-lasting, most natural-looking salon tan right at your home.
• Unique Dermal Barrier locks in DHA.
• Natural Enzymes repair dehydrated skin.
• Continuous Spray delivers ultra-fine micro mist.
• Time Release Micro Capsules keep moisture within the skin.
• Advanced DHA Odor Encapsulation molecules eliminate virtually all common sunless tanning formula odors.
• Just of the Beach Color from a patented blend of Organic DHA and bronzers found only with Norvell Professional Products.
• Gluten-Free • Paraben Free • 100% Vegan •
The Professional Sunless Mist is perfect for anyone looking for an instant airbrushed effect through cosmetic bronzers while producing a long-lasting golden tan beneath.
For best results, exfoliate using the Renewing Sunless Exfoliator 24 hours before application. Apply the Daily Replenishing 24hr Moisturizer lightly to areas that tend to darken quickly like the elbows, knees, feet and ankles. Blend the moisturizer thoroughly.
Insert the provided nose filters right before spraying. In a well-ventilated area, apply the spray to clean, dry skin. Hold the can 10 to 12 inches from your body while keeping it in constant motion. Apply the spray in a sweeping motion across the area you wish wish to tan. For application to the face, lightly coat a make-up sponge and apply all the way to the hair line. Avoid over-application to the elbows, hands, knees, feet and ankles.
Do not shower or bathe and avoid sweating for at least 8 hours after spraying. Avoid chlorinated pools for 18 hours. The bronzer will wash away when you have your first shower. The tan will deepen during the next 24 hours and will gradually fade over the next 5 to 7 days. Fair skinned people may need 2 applications 24 hours apart.
Nourish daily with the Norvell Sunless Color Extender ProLong to develop and maintain your tan.