This pleasant, warm LED light sits nicely on your desktop, wall, window, in the synagogue/chabad/shul... virtually anywhere. It is a practical and symbolic source of light. Use as a reading light or simply display to comfortly remind you of your faith and proud heritage. Use anytime, anywhere.
Save up to 80% energy over standard light sources.
Great for displaying during Jewish holidays such as Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Shemini Atzeret, Sukkot, Simchat Torah, Purim, Chanukkah, Tu B'Shevat, Pesach (Passover), Lag B'Omer, Shavu'ot and Tisha B'Av.
It's literally and figuratively cool.
Features and Specifications
• Energy-saving. Low power consumption of only 2.2 watts
• Extremely long life of over 50,000 hours
• Lamp remains warm not hot to the touch; not a fire hazard compared to hot xenon and halogen bulbs
• Can be plugged into any wall outlet (110v AC)
• 202 lumens - same as light output of a 15-watt incandescent bulb
• LED light won't fade artwork or printed colors
• Very low heat emission
• Measures 4.875"H x 3.25"W (121 mm x 83 mm)
• Integrated 48" electrical cord with on/off switch nearby light
• Manufactured based on the highest standards
|Do you prefer different color LED panels? Or want a different size, design or configuration? You can order in quantity and built to your specification.