A.O. Smith residential natural gas hot water tanks are energy efficient and inexpensive.
- An internal microprocessor gives you precise sensing and faster heating response to optimize performance
- Stainless steel core CoreGard anode rods greatly extends the life of the anode rod. Provides tank protection much longer than standard anode rods.
- Thermopile generates the power needed to operate the electronic gas control, and eliminates the need for an external power source
- Blue Diamond glass-coated tank provides better corrosion resistance compared to typical hot water tank glass lining
- The DynaClean diffuser dip tube reduces scale, lime and sediment buildup. This maximizes hot water output for many years. Made from long-lasting PEX (cross linked polymer).
- Ball type drain valve made from solid brass is tamper resistant and has enhanced flow
- Light the pilot quickly and easily with single-handed, Piezo, push button spark ignition
- Factory installed heat trap nipples
- T&P relief valve is CSA certified and ASME rated
- Patented ecological design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33%. Complies with requirements for < 40 ng/J
||For sale in CA
|CSA Certified Specifications
|Depth, Width and Diameter
|Water End Connection 1 type
|Supply Pipe Connection size
|Energy Star Compliant
|Pressure - Maximum
|Control Power Source
|Energy Factor (EF rating)
|Water Heater Type
6 year warranty on the tank. 6 year warranty on parts. This warranty is for products installed in USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. See a complete copy of the warranty included with the heater or at hotwater.com
ProLine User and Installation Guide
Installation Help and Recommendations
We recommend that you have a professional tankless water heater installer review the above recommendations. Need an installer? Get 4 FREE Tankless Water Heater Installation Estimates Now. It's Quick and Easy!
Contractors: Get Targeted Consumer Leads in Your Area Now.
Contractors: Apply for Wholesale Pricing from GadgetsGo.com.