A.O. Smith residential natural gas hot water tanks are energy efficient and inexpensive.
- An internal microprocessor gives you precise sensing and faster heating response to optimize performance
- Stainless steel core CoreGard anode rods greatly extends the life of the anode rod. Provides tank protection much longer than standard anode rods.
- Thermopile generates the power needed to operate the electronic gas control, and eliminates the need for an external power source
- Blue Diamond glass-coated tank provides better corrosion resistance compared to typical hot water tank glass lining
- The DynaClean diffuser dip tube reduces scale, lime and sediment buildup. This maximizes hot water output for many years. Made from long-lasting PEX (cross linked polymer).
- Ball type drain valve made from solid brass is tamper resistant and has enhanced flow
- Light the pilot quickly and easily with single-handed, Piezo, push button spark ignition
- Factory installed heat trap nipples
- T&P relief valve is CSA certified and ASME rated
- Patented ecological design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33%. Complies with requirements for < 40 ng/J
|CEC Compliant||For sale in California|
|CSA Certified Specifications||CSA 4.1|
|ANSI Specifications||ANSI Z21.10.1|
|Water End Connection 1 type||NPT|
|Supply Pipe Connection size||3/4 in|
|Energy Star Compliant||No|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Ignition System||Push Button|
|Pressure - Maximum||150 psi|
|Control Power Source||Gas|
|Energy Factor (EF rating)||0.60|
|Water Heater Type||Atmospheric Vent|
6 year warranty on the tank. 6 year warranty on parts. This warranty is for products installed in USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. See a complete copy of the warranty included with the heater or at hotwater.com
Installation Help and Recommendations
We recommend that you have a professional tankless water heater installer review the above recommendations. Need an installer? Get 4 FREE Tankless Water Heater Installation Estimates Now. It's Quick and Easy!
Contractors: Get Targeted Consumer Leads in Your Area Now.
Contractors: Apply for Wholesale Pricing from GadgetsGo.com.