140,000 BTU tankless gas water heater for residential applications
The ATI-110U for indoor installation is perfect for one bath homes, condos, apartments in cold climates and summer cabins. It includes a remote control as a standard feature, and works with a variety of installation options.
New, Improved Features
• Heat-resistant copper heat exchanger tubing
• Thicker heat exchanger drum
• Includes a pump control port
• Easy-Link System for up to 4 units
• Set up for natural gas from the factory, but field convertible from NG to LP with included gas conversion kit
• 140,000 BTUs
• Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM
• Non-condensing technology
• Ultra-Low NOx emissions (natural gas only). Complies with SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 for NOx emissions requirement of 14 ng/J or 20 ppm
• Complies with lead-free standards
• Built-in freeze protection
• Indoor models include factory-installed 120V power cord with plug
• Overheat cutoff fuse
• Inlet and outlet thermistors for constant temperature monitoring
• Can be used for radiant/hydronic/space heating as well as the usual running hot water (domestic hot water/DHW). See page 36 of the installation manual (download below).
• Horizontal, through-wall or vertical stainless steel venting kit
• Recess Box (for outdoor models)
• Pipe Cover
• Isolation Valve Kit
• Backflow Preventer
• Concentric Termination Kits
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q1: What are the differences between the ATI-110-N (ATI-110-I-N) and the ATI-110U-N (ATI-110U-I-N)?
A1.1: The ATI-110U-N adds a 3" flue opening for fresh air for combustion intake. The ATI-110-N took in fresh air from the grill at the bottom front of the heater.
1.2. The ATI-110-U complies with Ultra Low-NOX standards.
1.3. The water connections at the bottom of the heater are in different locations. The gas connection remains at the far right side.