199,000 BTU tankless gas water heater with Ultra-Low NOx emissions
Easy, inexpensive venting with PVC
• Primary heat exchanger is constructed of HRS35, a commercial grade of copper that is more resistant to corrosion
• Integrated temperature controls
• Advanced diagnostics to simplify troubleshooting
• Easily convertible from natural gas to liquid propane (LPG) with supplied kit
• Maximum flow rate of 10.0 GPM
(See temperature rise table in spec sheet for temperature output level at 10.0 GPM. Hot water at that flow rate depends on incoming water temperature.)
• Output temperature adjustable from 100°F to 185°F
(See temperature rise table in spec sheet for flow rates at various output temperature settings. Output temperature depends on incoming water temperature and flow rate.)
• ENERGY STAR qualified
• Energy factor of 0.95
• Meets Ultra-Low NOx emission requirements
• 15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in residences (10 years in commercial locations). 5-year warranty on parts.
• Built in freeze, overheat, and surge protection system
** This is the maximum output temperature, not a minimum, and depending on the water flow rate and incoming water temperature, the actual output temperature may not reach 185°F.
This model is 100% identical to the American GT-540-NIH. The only difference is the label.