Change Bits Like Magic
The Autoloader Screwdriver features a revolutionary design that allows you to change preloaded bits in just seconds. Simply pull back the handle, choose the desired bit and push the handle forward. With high-quality metal components and shock- and chemical-resistant plastics, the Autoloader is designed to last for many jobs and years to come.
What's unique about this screwdriver?
• Change preloaded bits in a matter of seconds with its special pump-action mechanism
• See through the screwdriver's body to easily identify the bits to load
• Tightly-held magnetic bits prevent loss on jobsite
• Professional quality, built to last
• Made of cast chrome for strength and durability
• Front collar rotates for fine adjustments
• No contact bit changes
• Bit loads are fully customizable
• Bit tips are magnetic
• Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
• Classic Autoloader includes 6 of the most commonly used 1/4" hexed industry standard bit. Phillips: P1, P2, P3, Slotted: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
• Precision Autoloader includes all Classic Autoloader's features, but with these bits: Phillips: (3) precision 5/32", Slotted: (3) precision 5/32"
Identical to Rheem 87-TLSD1