Keep spills out if your oven with the Baker's Band!
The Baker's Band ovenware band helps home cooks bake their favorite recipes with no hassle. It's a must-have for everyday cooks who love baking in the professional or home kitchen.
Most kitchen chefs prefer traditional glass baking dishes. Baker's Band takes a standard 9" x 13" casserole dish and turns it into something even better. The Baker's Band was designed to use the latest in silicon-rubber bakeware technology. This revolutionary material eliminates smoky oven spills for a stress-free home baking experience.
The Baker's Band snuggly seals the edges of traditional 9-1/2" round baking dishes and standard 8" x 8", 9" x 13" glass casserole baking dishes. It's designed to keep the ingredients off the hot oven floor and inside the dish. Home cooks no longer have to worry about setting off smoke alarms because of messy oven spills.
It's easy to install!
Baker's Band is made from FDA-approved food grade silicone. It's flexible, neat, and does not overheat. Furthurmore, since Baker's Band heats to about the same temperature as most baking dishes, there's no need to adjust baking time or oven temperatures.
Everyone who has ever baked knows that ingredients expand when they heat up. The amazing Baker's Band won't expand and will retain its snug sealing ability in temperatures of up to 450°F.
The flexible, non-stick surface of the Baker's Band is easy to clean and doesn't impart any odor or flavor on your favorite baked items. In addition, the raised edges on your dish will allow you to apply plastic wrap without having it touch your delicate frosting.
The Baker's Band is easy to store - keep it on the dish or pack it separately; it won't lose its shape. Best of all, it's easy to clean! Just wash it as you would any other item in your kitchen - in the dishwasher or in the sink.
Take your favorite baking dish and make it even better with the Baker's Band - the non-spill ovenware band.
• Silicone is a soft material, so it won't scratch your non-stick pans and pots.
• Temperature: Silicone works up to 450° Fahrenheit.
• Cleaning: Silicone is easy to rinse off. It doesn't stain like plastic, or keep scents like wood.
• Heat: Silicone is a non conductive material and won't get too hot.
• Non-toxic: Silicone is a natural mineral, unlike plastic. It's perfectly safe for you and your family.
• Recyclable: Silicone is a non-biodegradable material, but it's easy to recycle, saving energy and trees.
• Durable: With proper care, silicone cookware can last for ages. It won't fray around the edges like plastic.