The Cracow Vest was developed as an ultra-lightweight, insulated, heated vest with high heat retention, without any of the bulk. It has a soft denier nylon quilted shell and is lined with 80 grams of a highly insulating material. Not only will this vest heat up on command, but it will hold the heat longer, keeping you warm even in the coldest weather. The 4-panel heating system is powered by a rechargeable 3V lithium battery. It can be worn on its own or as a mid-layer. Whether you're going down the block for groceries or climbing the mountains in the cold, this vest will keep you warm and comfortable.
• 4 Panel Heating System
• Durable and Safe 3V heating technology
• Men's and a women's styles available
• Provides over 150°F of soothing heat for 2.5 hours on the highest setting and about 10 hours on the lowest setting. (The heating elements in the Cracow Insulated vest at room temperature, 68-70°F, measure up to 150°F. The temperature is measured on top of the inside lining that is over the heating panel. This sounds hot but it is diffused by the material worn underneath the vest between the heating elements in the vest and the wearer's skin. Or course water or metals at these temperatures will burn skin, but clothing is not a good conductor of heat. That is why you can reach into a dryer and pull out clothing at over 250 degrees and don't get burned. But if you touch a zipper, watch out!)
• Zero Layer heating system eliminates bulk and gives more efficient heat transfer
• Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller allows the selection of desired heat output
• Includes a high-capacity powerful 3.7v 5000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery and charger
• Available in women's sizes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How long does the battery charge last?
A: On the 100% High setting: 2.5 hours with the 2900mAh battery.
On the 75% Med/High setting: 4 hours with the 2900mAh battery.
On the 50% Medium setting: 6 hours with the 2900mAh battery.
On the 25% Low setting: 10 hours with the 2900mAh battery.
Q: I live in another country that uses 220v with a different plug than the USA plug.
A: The charger can be used with both 110V and 220V. Just get the adapter for your country’s plug to adapt to the USA 110V plug.
Q: What happens if this gets wet?
A: It's ok for the parts of it besides the battery to get wet. Keep the battery dry. The battery case is water resistant, but never submerge the batteries in water. If a battery does get wet, then remove the battery and let it dry before reconnecting it.
The Zero Layer heating system is sealed and protected from moisture. This product has waterproof membranes and coated fabrics to help it stay dry.
Warranty: 1 year warranty for defects in materials under normal use. The electrical components of the product, the battery(ies) and charger have a 90 day warranty.
Cleaning: Remove the battery and store the connecting cable in the battery pocket. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth, or hand washing in cold water with mild detergent. Let hang dry. To prevent damage to the internal cables, do not twist the garment. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.