The DryCASE is a clear, flexible, waterproof bag that lets you use your camera, mobile phone, mp3 player or smartphone anywhere while keeping it clean and dry. The easy-to-use hand pump lets you easily pump out all the air, making the bag vacuum seal around the contents to make them totally waterproof. The air tight seal is guaranteed to keep contents dry even when submerged underwater, up to a hundred (100) feet.
Every DryCASE comes with an extreme activity arm band to keep it safe even during water sports. DryCASE is entirely crystal clear so photos can be taken through it while using the other side. It also features an integrated 3-way headphone jack for listening to music or taking phone calls.
Use for boating, swimming, scuba diving, kayaking, jogging, fishing, running, sailing, yachting, duathlons, triathlons, in the ocean, in the pool, in the beach, in the lake, in the shower, in the bathtub... virtually anywhere.
Tips for Optimum Performance
- You can remove the air from your DryCASE without the hand pump by using your mouth. Put your lips on the valve and remove the air until the case is fully sealed.
- For the first couple of uses, your device/gadget may stick to the inside of the bag as you insert it. To prevent this, fold a piece of paper, insert the paper, then slide the device inside the folded paper.
- The DryCASE is completely crystal clear on both sides to give you full use of your keyboard or touchscreen, and you can take photos, too.
Using DryCASE is as EASY as 1-2-3.
- Slide in your device/gadget. Twist the clasps outward to open the DryCASE, and then slide in the device/gadget that you'd like to protect. Be sure that the contents are totally clear of the opening and the closure. Enjoy music by plugging in the headphone jack to your gadget/device.
- Lock the closure shut. Twist the clasps inward to close and lock the DryCASE. Position your device how you'd like to use it inside the DryCASE. When you remove the air creating a vacuum, it will secure the gadget/device in place. Make sure the top closure is entirely closed and locked.
- Pump out all the air. Squeeze the pump until you all the air is removed and you can no longer pump it. Once all the air is out, the DryCASE should be tightly sealed around the contents inside, and the pump should be totally flat. Remove the hand pump and put on the safety cap.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will it work?
YES. With the vacuum seal, just like Dry Corp's waterproof medical covers, it is simply the best waterproof case out there. Dry Corp has made medical products with the same vacuum technique for over ten years. If a surgical device gets wet, it might get exposed to biohazards. When used properly with the vacuum intact, the device/gadget inside the case will remain completely dry.
What are the dimensions of the DryCASE? Will it fit my phone?
The DryCASE is 8.5 x 4.5 x 0.5 inches, and will fit almost any smartphone, even the Samsung Note and Note 2.
Are there any special instructions?
Everything WILL stay dry when the DryCASE is properly used. Leave the device/gadget in the vacuumed case and check it for 3 minutes before jumping into the water. The vacuum means no gas and liquid exchange, so everything stays perfectly dry.
What makes your case better than the others on the market?
The DryCASE is truly, entirely waterproof. This is not just a claim, it has been demonstrated with the vacuum seal. The vacuum seal removes all the air from the case, and there's no way that water can enter. No exchange of gas (air) for liquid (water). The vacuum seal also enables full use of your touch screen because it seals flush on the phone's or gadget's face.
The DryCASE also features a 3-way headphone jack for both your microphone and stereo headphones, allowing you to take calls or listen to music. You can also talk and hear through the DryCASE. As long as a small amount of air is left inside, it will remain waterproof and can be sealed. For sound waves to travel, there just needs to be a little bit of air.
The DryCASE is also totally crystal clear on both sides for taking photos and allowing you full use of your device's/gadget's screen controls.
Additionally, it fits devices/gadgets of many sizes and shapes.
Although several other gadget bags and cases are available, the DryCASE is competitively priced and all the above features are included. Other similar products are more costly, have fewer features/options, or work with a more limited range of gadgets/devices.
Is it Guaranteed?
YES. Your money back, if not completely satisfied. Each DryCASE is thoroughly tested. However, should a problem occur, return the DryCASE within ninety (90) days with your receipt, and DryCase will send you a replacement. The warranty does not include damage from misuse or abnormal wear and tear. When used properly under the vacuum seal, your device/gadget will remain completely dry. If you purchase a DryCASE and are unsatisfied with it in any way, you may send back the unused DryCASE Tablet to DryCASE for a refund within seven (7) days from the purchase date.
What if my device gets wet? Will you replace it?
When used properly under the vacuum seal your gadget/device will stay completely dry. There are just so many ways for electronics and devices/gadgets to get wet and there's no way of determining how anyone’s device/electronics/gadget might have been damaged. Many of us have broken and wet devices from earlier accidents. (exactly the reason why DryCase was invented.) We cannot assume responsibility for wet gadgets/electronics/devices; otherwise, people could return or send all their old devices/electronics/gadgets to us. Again, as long as it's under the vacuum seal, your device/gadget will remain completely dry.
About the manufacturer of DryCASE
Dry Corp is a Wilmington, NC-based manufacturer of waterproof products. DryCASE offers customers the same waterproof protection as their DRYPro line of medical products, now for cameras, phones, tablets and music players, among many other devices/electronics/gadgets.
Long list of compatible devices:
Smartphones: iPhone 4, iPhone 4GS, Samsung Galaxy S
Some compact digital cameras: Exilim EX-S3, Casio Exilim EX-Z3, Agfa ePhoto CL18, Agfa ePhoto CL50, Agfa ePhoto CL30, Agfa ePhoto 1680, Agfa ePhoto 1280, Lumix DMC-GF1, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55, Canon EOS 7D, Olympus Stylus 7010, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1, Canon PowerShot SD960, Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10, Sony Alpha DSLR-A550, Toshiba Camileo H30, Canon PowerShot SX1 IS, Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX