This portable mini-tank water heater provides instant hot water to any sink, faucet, or shower.
The Eccotemp Mini Tank 7.0 is a bigger version of the EM-4.0 Point-of-Use mini tank water heater. It's capable of holding 7 gallons (26 liters) of hot water. It can instantly supply hot water to any stand-alone faucet or sink without long pipe runs. It's perfect for point of use applications when installed under the counter. The EM-7.0 was designed to supply hot water for kitchen and hand washing sinks in a residential, industrial, or commercial environments.
The EM-7.0 can be used instead of traditional central hot water heaters to conserve water and energy. The EM-7.0 can be installed in a series with the central water heater to act as a booster. It is compact, lightweight, and designed for easy installation. It can be easily mounted to the wall with the included hardware, or installed freestanding. It's designed to operate at the maximum water pressure of 150 psi. A pressure reducing valve is required if your local water pressure is more than 150 psi.
• Single Phase
• Voltage 110/120. Wattage: 1440
• Runs off 12 AMPS
• T&P valve included, 3/4" NPT connection
• Small and compact
• Recovery time of 50 minutes to heat the 7 gallon tank from 50°F to the unit's maximum temp of 140°F.
• Hot and cold water feed
• Water tank Volume: 7 gallons
• Water tank (pressure vessel) construction: welded, glass lined steel
• Wall and floor mountable
• Standard 1/2" NPT connections for hot & cold water inlet and outlet
• Max Operating Pressure of 150 psi
• Product Dimensions: 17.25" x 17.25" x 14.5". Dimensions do not include pipe connections. Please allow an additional 6" at the top of the unit for clearance for the connections.
• Empty weight: 27 lbs
• Easy installation with 120V outlet plug. Cord length: 36"
• Adjustable temperature range 50°F to 140°F
• Limited warranty: 2 year parts, 5 year leaks
• Point-of-use, ideal for under the sink installations
• No need for costly re-circulating pumps and lines
• ETL listed to UL standard 174 and CSA standard 22.2 No. 110
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q1: What are the temperature settings for the dial on the front of the unit?
A1: The dial has four positions: Snowflake (*), 1, 2, 125°F, and Max.
≈ The Snowflake setting is 50°F. This setting will protect water in the tank and pipes inside the unit from freezing.
≈ The 1 setting is approximately 105°F, but can vary a few degrees.
≈ The 2 setting is approximately 113°F, but can vary a few degrees.
≈ The Max setting is 140°F.
Q2: How long before the hot water runs out?
A2: We answer this question on our article about mini-tanks. Scroll halfway down on the article.