Save ordering time and money with this bundle of Eccotemp L10 tankless water heater & Flojet 12 volt water pump.
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Heater is among hottest ;) propane tankless water heaters currently available.
At a flow rate of 2.65 GPM (full capacity), the L10 provides a 30°F to 35°F water temperature increase. At a flow rate of 2 GPM, the L10 gives approximately 50°F temperature rise. Decreasing the water flow further provides a further increase in the water temperature.
The Eccotemp L10 has standard water connections, which makes plumbing with standard fixtures quick and easy. The unit also works flawlessly on modified water systems like a 12-volt pump.
The unit needs a 2" clearance from the wall, 12" side to side away from any flammable object, 36" from a window or overhang, and 18" up from the ground.
• L10 portable outdoor propane water heater
• Flojet 12 volt 2.9 GPM 50 PSI Water Pump, model 03526-14A
• CSA regulator for use with standard 20-pound barbeque grill type propane tank
• 6 foot regulator hose
• Removable, weatherproof stainless steel rain cap
• Garden hose adapter
• 3/4" quick connector set to connect a garden hose to the water heater
Not included: Handheld showerhead and hose
• Outdoor installation only
• 20-minute automatic safety shutoff timer
• Manual water temperature control on front of unit
• Minimum of 20 PSI sustained from a municipal water supply. When using a pump, minimum water pressure of 30 PSI is required.
• Adjust the water pressure from 20 to 80 PSI with dial on the front of the unit
• 74,000 BTU
• Rated heat input: 20 kW
• DOE Energy Factor of 0.85
• Field tested to operate according to specs at 5500 ft. elevation.
• 1/2" NPT water fittings
• Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
• D-size batteries for ignition. No electricity needed for operation.
• Dimensions: 28" tall (35" including rain cap) x 13.5" wide x 6.5" deep
• Weight: 27 pounds
• One year manufacturer warranty
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q: Is the heated output water potable (drinkable)?
A: As of November, 2017, Eccotemp has not tested the heated output water for water safety standards. However, the whole home units such as the i12, FVI12 and 45H units are tested as acceptable for heated water output potability.