Presenting the L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater, the latest model from the Eccotemp product line. With a new stylish look and a higher capacity than the Eccotemp L5, the new L7 is in a class of its own. It also features an improved chrome shower head and a stainless steel hose. It is portable and tankless, making it perfect for cabins, campsites, or just around the house. Wash your boat, wash your car, take a hot shower, wash the dogs, or even the horse.
Add the L7 to a pressure washer for a better cleaning. This is a favorite tankless heater for food trucks. It ignites with 2 "D" batteries which makes it ideal for off-grid use or in other places where there is no electricity.
The L7 ideally operates in the 20 to 80 PSI range. It produces a temperature rise 30°F to 35°F at 1.6 gallons per minute. It also works perfectly on modified water systems with fixtures like a 12 volt pump. The L7 can reach temperatures of 50°F to 125°F, depending the incoming water temperature. An improved temperature sensor which allows the L7 to heat up to 160°F is also available for purchase.
Features and benefits
• 41,000 BTU
• Battery igniter means no electricity is needed
• 20 minute automatic shutoff timer for safety
• Stainless steel shower hose included
• On/Off chrome shower head included
• Garden hose adapter included
• 2 year manufacturer warranty
• CSA regulator included for use with a standard 20 pound grill propane tank
• 6 foot Regulator hose
• Manual water temperature control
Dimensions and weight
• Width 13.5 inches
• Height 19.5 inches
• Depth 6.5 inches
• Weight: 13 lbs.
Minimum clearance requirements
• 2 inches clearance from wall
• 3 feet from any window, overhand, awning
• 1 foot on both sides from any flammable material
• 18 inches from the ground
The flue opening is 4 inches, and should not be used with venting. This unit is for outside use only.