Eemax Electric Mini Tank Water Heater, 1.3 Gallon Capacity
If you have limited space and electrical power, consider this water heater.
Save water by having hot water instantly come out the faucet. Just tap into a cold water line then directly install the heater at the sink. No need for expensive pumps and recirculating lines.
If you need more hot water output, install your heater in-line with another hot water source, e.g. a storage tank heater or tankless heater.
• Point-of-use, ideal for use under the sink. Provides instantaneous hot water
• Easy installation with included 120V cord & plug
• Wall and floor mountable. Wall bracket included
• Glass-lined tank for long life
• Limited warranty: 2 year on parts, 5 year on leaks
• Hot and cold water feed
• No need for costly recirculation pump or line
• Short, small and compact
• Quick recovery time
• Adjustable temperature range (60°F to 140°F)
• Point-of-use water heaters eliminate long runs of pipes with long waits for hot water to get to the tap.
• Installing the Mini-Tank beneath the sink puts hot water exactly where you need it - at the point of use, so there's no water flowing down the drain while you wait for hot water.
• By installing a point-of-use heater, you save the space needed for a big, bulky storage tank.
• Homes, cottages, kitchenettes
• RVs, mobile homes, boats
• Stores and offices
• Restaurants and hotels
• Warehouses and factories
• Service stations
Eemax is the #1 US Brand of Electric Tankless Water Heaters
|Pictured is the EMT2.5 model|
• Power: 1.4kW
• Voltage: 120V
• Amperage: 12A
• Field replaceable element
• Recovery time (50°F to 110°F): 8 minutes
• Lead Free: The wetted surface contacted by water contains less than 0.25% lead and meets ANSI/NSF 372
• 1/2" NPT Connections
• T&P valve included
• Pressure release valve (T&P valve) can be replaced with any one that is rated for 150 psi, 210°F, 3/4" thread
• Unit Weight: 11.7 lbs
• Dimensions: 15.25" H x 9.75" W x 10" D
• Made in China
Simple Point-of-Use Heating Application
Point-of-Use Multi-fixture Application
Booster Heating Application from Main Tank Heating System
Fix Cold Water Sandwich Problems with Gas Tankless Heaters
Point Of Use - Mini-Tanks Product Matrix
|Hot or Cold Water Feed||Water Connections|
|EMT1||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 1.3 Gallon||1.4 kW||120||Top||yes||yes||1/2" Pipe|
|EMT2.5||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 2.5 Gallon||1.4 kW||120||Top||yes||yes||1/2" Pipe|
|EMT4||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 4 Gal.||1.4 kW||120||Top||yes||yes||1/2" Pipe|
|EMT6||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 6 Gal.||1.5 kW||120||Top||yes||yes||3/4" Pipe|
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q: How long before the hot water runs out?
A: We answer this question on our article about mini-tanks. Scroll halfway down on the article.