Eemax EMT6 Electric Mini Tank Water Heater, 6 Gallon Capacity
This is the water heater for you if you have limited space and limited electrical capacity.
Save water by having hot water instantly come out the faucet. Just tap into a cold water line then directly install the heater at the sink. No need for expensive pumps and recirculating lines. If you need more hot water output, install your heater in-line with another hot water source, like a storage tank heater or tankless heater.
• Point-of-use water heaters eliminate long runs of pipes with long waits for hot water to get to the tap.
• Installing the Mini-Tank beneath the sink puts hot water exactly where you need it -- at the point of use. No water is wasted, flowing down the drain, while you wait for the water to get hot.
• By installing a point-of-use heater, you save the space needed for a big, bulky storage tank.
• Homes, cottages, kitchenettes
• RVs, mobile homes, boats
• Stores and offices
• Restaurants and hotels
• Warehouses and factories
• Service stations
• Point-of-use, ideal for use under the sink; providing instantaneous hot water
• Wall and floor mountable
• Glass-lined tank for long life
• Limited warranty: 2 years on parts, 5 years on leaks
• Hot and cold water feed
• No need for costly re-circulating lines and pumps
• Small and compact
• Quick recovery time
• Adjustable temperature range (60°F to 140°F)
• Field replaceable element
Eemax is the #1 US Brand of Electric Tankless Water Heaters
|Pictured is the EMT2.5 model|
• Power: 1.5kW
• Voltage: 120V
• Amperage: 12.5A
• Must be hard wired to electrical circuit. Unit includes pig tail cable.
• Lead Free: The wetted surface contacted by water contains less than 0.25% lead and meets ANSI/NSF 372
• 1/2" NPT Connections
• Recovery time (50°F to 110°F): 37 minutes
• T&P valve included
• Pressure release valve (T&P valve) can be replaced with any one that is rated for 150 psi, 210°F, 3/4" thread
• Unit Weight: 24.9 lbs
• Dimensions: 20.79"H (including pipe connections) x 13.85"W x 14.24"D
|Hot or Cold Water Feed||Water Connections|
|EMT1||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 1.3Gal.||1.4 kW||120||Top||yes||yes||1/2" Pipe|
|EMT2.5||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 2.5 Gal.||1.4 kW||120||Top||yes||yes||1/2" Pipe|
|EMT4||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 4 Gal.||1.4 kW||120||Top||yes||yes||1/2" Pipe|
|EMT6||Point of Use - Mini-Tank 120v, 6 Gal.||1.5 kW||120||Top||yes||yes||3/4" Pipe|
FAQ ("Frequently Asked Question")
Q: How long before the hot water runs out?
A: We answer this question in our article about mini-tanks. Scroll halfway down on the article.