Eemax XTP024208 ProSeries XTP 24kW 208V 3-phase Industrial/Commercial Tankless Water Heater
• Booster (up to 180°F)
• Commercial kitchens
• Restaurants, wet bar
• Mop sinks, utility sinks
• Handwashing (both fixed-flow and variable)
• Washdown processes
• Recirculation loop: In accordance with NEC guidelines, the water heater is designed for a maximum continuous duty cycle of 3 hours at 100% power output. After 3 hours, the heater should be powered down for long enough for the heater and electrical infrastructure to return to ambient temperature.
Custom configurations and applications are welcome but non-refundable.
• Adaptive Stability Technology™ assesses the heater condition and adjusts unit operation to ensure a consistent and reliable output
• Self-diagnostics with intelligent controls actively protect the heater depending on water conditions
• 4-line, 20-character LED display provides good user interface with system and operation status and data
• Control board stores error history
• Built to last: Case is powder-coated galvanized steel. Stainless steel heating chambers and sheathed copper heating elements protect the heater and minimize the occurrence of rust and corrosion
• Output temperature stability at +/- 1°F (+/- 0.6°C)
• Powered by three phase delta, capable of supporting locations serviced by 3-phase WYE (Y) or delta power
• Only one input water line (cold or hot) needed for installation
• User adjustable temperature settings 60°F to 180°F (factory set output at 120°F)
• Compact size for greater installation location flexibility
• Includes wall mounting bracket allows for easy, flexible installation
• User-adjustable activation flow rate
• Thermistors on both inlet and outlet for precise temperature control
• Tamper-resistant controls (hardware lockout)
• IP25-rated cover prevents water intrusion within the system, for water run-off and minimal corrosion
• SafeStart™ engages upon start-up to avoid dry-fire occurrence
• High temperature limit switch enables safe operation
- Heater Turn-on/Activation flow rate: 0.5 GPM (1.89 LPM)
- Physical Maximum flow rate: 20.5 GPM
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 35 PSI
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 150 PSI
- Optimum Operating Pressure: 60 to 90 PSI
- Power: 24kW
- Volts: 208
- Phase: Three
- Amperage: 67 per phase
- Recommended Wire Size: 4 AWG
- Weight of unit: 31 lbs
- Height: 18.52 inches
- Width: 20.47 inches
- Depth: 5.84 inches
- Water pipe connection size: 3/4"
- NPT or Compression fittings: NPT
- Aerator Supplied: No
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- NEMA Cabinets Available: N4, N4X, N4X6
- Single Lav Model Available: No
- Dual Lav Model Available: No
- Multi Lave Model Available: No
- Sanitation Model Available: No
- Tepid Water Model Available: No
- De-Ionized: No
- Sizing: Size based on performance and not electrical infrastructure. Three key factors are incoming water temperature, water volume, and desired outlet temperature.
- Electrical: Requires 3 lives and 1 ground (earth). When converting a Y (wye) configured unit to a ProSeries XTP delta-configured model, the neutral leg is not required. All Eemax Tankless Water Heaters are designed to be hardwired to a dedicated circuit breaker. Eemax tankless heaters are not supplied with a cord and plug.
- Plumbing: Pre-heated or cold water feed. The XTP series models have an internal display with thermostatic control and is capable of instantly responding to changing temperatures while providing a stable output.
- Position/Orientation: Can be mounted vertically (upright) or horizontally
Optional NEMA cabinet features
• Enclosure types: N4 (powder coated steel), N4X (304SS) N4X6 (316SS)
• SK: Free standing legs. 24" legs for free standing applications
• FP: Freeze protection for harsh climates, down to -30°F
• EDS: non-fused electrical disconnect
• FDS: fused electrical disconnect
• GFCI: True RMS GFCI with digital display and reset
• EP: C1D2 compliant explosion proof. Local certification required. Class Z purge and pressurization system provided with pressure switch for alarm controls. For classifications other than C1D2, please contact Eemax to discuss options.
• SB: Siren and beacon audible and visual alarm. C1D2 compliant when paired with explosion proof package.
• DC: Dry contact
• ES: Emergency stop push button
Visible display is included with all NEMA cabinet types.
Evaluation and compliance to either Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or Intertek (ETL) under CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 64/No. 88
Specifications of XTP model series
|Three Phase Voltage, Kilowatt Power Rating||Amperage per phase||Recommended
Wire Gauge (90° C/CU)
|Temperature Rise °F at given GPMs|
|XTP016480||480v, 16 kW||19||12 AWG||109||55||36||27||22||18||16||14||12||11|
|XTP018208||208v, 18 kW||50||8 AWG||119||60||40||30||25||20||17||15||13||12|
|XTP020480||480v, 20 kW||24||10 AWG||137||68||46||34||27||23||20||17||15||14|
|XTP024208||208v, 24 kW||67||4 AWG||†||82||55||41||33||27||23||20||18||16|
|XTP024480||480v, 24 kW||29||10 AWG||†||82||55||41||33||27||23||20||18||16|
|XTP027480||480V, 27 kW||33||8 AWG||†||92||61||46||31||31||26||23||20||18|
|XTP032208||208V, 31.2 kW||87||3 AWG||†||107||71||51||43||36||30||27||24||21|
|XTP036480||480V, 37 kW||45||8 AWG||†||126||84||63||51||42||36||32||28||25|
|XTP048480||480V, 48 kW||58||6 AWG||†||†||109||82||66||55||47||41||36||33|
|XTP054480||480V, 54 kW||65||4 AWG||†||†||123||92||74||61||53||46||41||37|
† Temperature electronically limited to factory preset temperature.