Mount the Emergency Light Center (ELC) with two (2) BriteLights on any surface in the basement, garage, office, or industrial/commercial building so it can be quickly located during sudden power outage. The ELC includes rechargeable Wind 'N Go BriteLights that consistently receive a trickle charge so they are ready for use when needed. If the batteries run out, simply wind up the BriteLights for more power.
This ELC includes two (2) #7208 Wind 'N Go BriteLights in a two-station wall-mounted charging center.
• Impact-resistant clear plastic cover for viewing flashlights and confirming charging progress
• Indicator light blinks when the power goes out
• Features glow-in-the-dark details so you can find your BriteLights in the dark
• Indicator light turns green when flashlights have a full charge, and red when they are charging or the power is out
• UL listed AC/DC power cord
Click here for the data sheet.
Click here for the instruction manual.