Small, light, efficient, powerful, and very portable. Get your heated water anywhere.
The iHeat AGL-5 is a portable liquid propane water heater, capable of delivering up to 2.5 gallons of hot water anywhere (depending on incoming water temp. and flow rate). It's small but capable of heating water reliably and safely.
• Gas can be supplied by a standard 20 lb propane cylinder tank
• Includes a shower nozzle with multiple spray patterns, an on/off switch, and hose
• Automatic ignition powered by two D-cell batteries (not included)
• Automatic 20 minute shutoff timer for enhanced safety
• ETL certified to UL 499 standard
• Off the grid cabin living
• After a disaster that destroys the normal way to get hot water
• Pool area
• RVs and campers
• Save on water heating cost
Save up to 60% on water heating costs
• Enjoy heated water instantly
Instant-on mechanism means you'll never have to wait to get heated water again.
• Includes temperature control modulation
You set the output temperature that you want. The heater automatically, precisely adjusts the energy used for your set temp.
Temperature rise in Gallons per Minute ("GPM")
|Flow Rate in GPM||0.5||1||1.5||2||2.5|
|Temperature Rise in degrees F||136||68||45||34||27|
Example: 35°F Rise at a flow rate of 1.94 gallons (US) per minute
• Activation Flow Rate: 2.2 liter/min (0.58 GPM)
• Maximum Flow Rate: 5 liter/min (2 GPM)
• Fuel Type: LPG (Liquid Propane Gas)
• Recommended water pressure: 20 to 80 PSI
• Specified gas pressure: 0.4 PSI
• BTU per hour: 35,000
• Ignition: D-Cell battery powered with electric pulse. No electrical utility connection is used.
• Automatic 20 minute cut-off and flow controlled burners provide safety
• Weight: 14 lbs
• Gas and Water Pipe Fittings: 1/2" NPT
• Dimensions: 14.5" x 11.5" x 5" inches (Height x Width x Depth)
• EF Ratings: 60% to 80%
• Warranty: 1 year
The AGL-5 is in the same class as the Eccotemp L5 and Marly GA5PORT White Portable Gas Water Heater.
On page 5 the manual states, "The unit has...an adapter for using a standard garden hose for inlet water supply." As of January 5, 2018, this product does not include this adapter.