The smartest hot water solution for the whole house.
Saves up to 60% in energy costs versus a tank water heater, making it an environmentally friendly and cost-effective alternative.
• Adjustable hot water temperature outflow
• Compact and powerful
• Stainless steel cover guarantees a long-lasting, beautiful finish
• CE and ETL certified
• Sediment filter included
• Patented, innovative technology used in the heating elements
• Exclusive technology provides protection from limescale (scaling) buildup in the wetted surfaces (waterways)
• TPCS (thermodynamic cycle system)
• Aluminum magnesium alloy casting body
• Stainless steel internal pipe
• Nickel-chromium heating elements give you the highest quality and durability available
• Elements have special insulated heat-conducting magnesium powder
• With the easy, advanced digital control panel, you can set your desired output water temperature, no matter the water flow rate.
• 5 year warranty
Advantages of Stainless Steel
• High durability means less of a chance of breakdown. That can save you money in the long run.
• Reduces scaling while maintaining efficient operation even at high temperatures.
• Non-porous, easy-to-clean surface is excellent for sterile environments that require strict hygiene control.
• Bright, shiny finish makes an attractive, modern design.
• Corrosion resistance makes the heater effective even in harsh environments.
|Max Amperage Load||112.5 Amps|
|Min Required Circuit Breaker Size||3 x 50 Amp double pole|
|Recommended Wire Size||three x 8/2 AWG copper|
|Max Temp Increase at 1.5 GPM||80°F|
|Min Water Flow to Activate the Unit||0.85 GPM / 3.2 LPM|
|Max. Water Flow Rate||6.5 GPM|
|Temp Range||86°F to 127°F|
|Water Connections||3/4" NPT|
|Dimensions||11" x 16.1" x 3.5"|
|DOE Energy Factor (EF Rating)
Regulation 10 CFR 430.32(d) Compliance
|Water Output (in GPM)||1.0||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5||4.0||4.5||5.0||5.5||6.0||6.5|
|Temp Increase (in °F)||87||80||77||72||67||59||51||48||45||43||42||38|
Temperature increases shown are based on an incoming water temperature of 48°F and a maximum output temperature limit of 125°F.