Set of induction cooktop plus non-induction cookware interface disk
The Max Burton 6050 is a set of the 6200 Deluxe Induction Cooktop plus the 6010 Induction Interface Disk. The disk allows you to use your standard, non-induction cookware with the benefits of a superior induction cooktop.
• 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop for instant induction cooking; reacts quickly to heat adjustment
• 10 temperature levels (140°F to 450°F) and 10 power levels. 180-minute timer. LED display
• Works with any induction cooktop with the Induction Interface Disk
• Use with any cookware: glass, stainless steel, aluminum, copper
• Save money. No need to replace your existing cookware.
• Energy efficient and safe to operate
• In-line fuse
• Detector for non-suitable cookware
• Overheat sensor
• Built-in circuit overload protection
• Over/under voltage detector
• Induction Cooktop
• Induction Interface Disk
• Power Source: 110/120 volt - 15 A 60 HZ
• Output: 500W - 1800W
• Fuse/Circuit Protection: 250V in-line fuse (factory replaceable only)
• Cord Length: 6 ft.
• Dimensions: 13.3" L x 12.5" W x 2.6" H
• Diameter of coil magnetic field ring: 9"
• Weight: 6 lbs.
• FCC Tested; Complies with FCC Rules Part 18
• HETL Listed; Complies to UL Standard 1026
• One Year Warranty