A versatile, easy-to-use, butane fuel mini stove
The Aervoe Max Burton Mr. Max Tabletop Burner is great for:
♦ outdoor gatherings
♦ OTR long-haul truck drivers
♦ sudden power outages
♦ natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes and floods
Features and Specifications
• Includes a durable hard-plastic carrying case
• Heavy gauge metal body and porcelain enamel-coated steel trivet and drip pan
• Trivets (cookware support arms/brackets) are removable for easy cleaning
• Cook with your conventional cookware
• Instant heat with a consistent flame. Will not flame out on low heat settings.
• Ignition Method: Piezoelectric
• Fuel Consumption: approx. 160 g/h
• BTUs per hour: 7650
• UL Listed for outdoor use
• Safety features:
* Anti-explosion design automatically stops the flow from the butane cylinder if increased gas pressure is detected
* Butane fuel canister cannot be engaged if the ignition knob is not in the off position
• Burning Time Per Fuel Cartridge: 2 to 4 hours
• Fuel Source: Max Burton Butane Fuel Cartridge #1215 or generic cartridge #1214
• Weight: 3.5 lbs.
• Dimensions: 13" L x 3.25" H x 11.25" W
• Sturdy enough to use every day
• Burning time per fuel cartridge: 2 to 3 hours on a medium to high setting
• Warranty: 1 year
Warnings: Do not use indoors or in an enclosed space such as a vehicle or tent. Do not expose stove or fuel to heat or open flame (other than the attached fuel cartridge). Do not store at temperatures above 110°F.
FAQ ("Frequently Asked Question")
Q1: What is the difference between the Mr. Max model number 8254 and this one, the Max model number 8253?
A1: Other than the name and the graphics on the front of the burner, there is no difference whatsoever. The name Mr. Max was changed by the manufacturer due to legal reasons.