This talking alarm reminds you when to take your medicine.
Doctors and pharmacists agree that taking medicines on a set schedule is important for managing your health. The MedCenter Digital Talking Clock makes taking your medication on a daily schedule an easier part of your everyday routine.
How does it work?
You can set up to four daily alarms to signal an alert when to take your medication. It will say and repeat this friendly reminder, notifying you of the date, time, and which daily dose to take: "Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th." Press the "Alarm Acknowledged" button to confirm. The Talking Alarm Clock will then tell you when the next dose is due.
Pairing the MedCenter Talking Clock with one of the many MedCenter organizers will give you a complete monthly medication organization and reminder system. MedCenter organizers are available in the Related Gadgets tab below.
• Loud and Extra Loud settings ensure that the alarm is heard
• Backlit display for convenient night time viewing
• Save up to four daily alarms to alert you when to take medication.
• Comes preset with four default alarms (morning: 7:00 am, afternoon: 1:00 pm, evening: 6:00 pm, night: 10:30 pm)
• Talking alarm provides an audio alert when it's time to take your meds
• Alarm sounds repeatedly until the "Alarm Acknowledged" button is pressed
• Large display makes it easy to view the date, day and time
• Up to four daily alarms (morning, afternoon, evening, night)
• Powered by two AA Batteries (included) or 120V AC Power Adapter for use in the United States (sold separately)
The "Your Minder" alarm (available in the Related Gadgets tab below) is an enhanced digital alarm clock that lets you record custom notifications for up to six daily alarms.
One Year Warranty: The MedCenter Clock is guaranteed to be free of manufacturer defects for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase.