This tiny pill organizer can hold a full month's worth of medicines.
The MedCenter Mini is a pill organizer designed for people who take smaller doses or fewer medications. Each of the eight included pill boxes has four numerically marked compartments for each day of the month. You get a total of thirty-one daily compartments in a very compact monthly pill organizer.
With the Talking Alarm Clock (available in the Related Gadgets tab below), the MedCenter Mini becomes one the most compact and efficient organizer systems available. Add in the Daily XL and it works perfectly for travel as well.
• Includes eight pill boxes with numerical markings for each the day of the month
• Compact design makes the unit even more convenient than ever
• Easy-open lids on each pill box compartment allow for easy access to meds
XL Pill Boxes
New, larger MedCenter XL pill boxes have individual dose compartments that measure roughly 1.38" wide, 1" long, and 0.75" deep on the inside. Each XL pill box contains four of these dose compartments. XL pill boxes are used in all MedCenter products with the "XL" designation.
Each XL pill box compartment can hold:
• 26 Advil (104 total per pill box)
• 16 M&Ms (64 per pill box)