Prepare your skin in the shower for your sunless tan application
It feels smooth and creamy but is quite effective in removing dead skin cells and infusing antioxidants. It leaves skin refined and revived.
Use Revive Skin Refining Scrub any time prior to a self-tanning application. The best time to use Revive for maximum results is about 24 hours before your sunless session.
Revive has a sulfate-free formula, which gently removes impurities without stripping the skin of its natural moisture levels. Using Revive allows your skin to produce amazing sunless tanning results.
Natural Fruit Complex Ingredients
• Cranberry extract combats free radicals while moisturizing and brightening skin.
• Tomato extract revives skin’s glow, while preventing signs of aging.
• Vitamin C is an anti-aging powerhouse. Also can even the skin tone.
• Vitamin B5 moisturizes and soothes dry skin
• Paraben Free • Gluten Free • Sulfate Free • 100% Vegan
Available Sizes: 5 oz tube
Fragrance: Vanilla Summer
In a warm (but not hot) shower or bath, apply a generous amount of Revive on a towelette. Using bare hands to apply is not recommended for best results. Then, gently massage over entire body, especially to elbows, knees, and feet. Rinse well. Revive is gentle enough for use on the face. Avoid areas around the eyes. Do not to over-scrub the skin.