The Max Burton ProChef 1800-Watt Commercial Induction Cooktop 6500 meets ETL Sanitary (NSF-4), ETL-US (UL197) and FCC standards for electric cooking appliances. This cooktop is extremely fast and safe. With just a push of a button you can change the temperature instantly. It is just like cooking with gas, but without the dangerous open flame and fumes. The cooktop remains cool unless it comes in contact with the pan, so it is safe for even kids to use.
• Overheat sensor
• Improper voltage supply detection
• Non-suitable cookware detector
Features and Specifications
• Stainless steel body
• Durable, commercial grade materials
• 10 temperature levels (140 degrees to 464 degrees Fahrenheit)
• 7 levels between 500-1800w
• 170-minute timer
• Touch screen controls with function lock
• Auto shut-off
• LED display
• 120 volt - 15 A, 60 Hz
• Output: 500 - 1800W
• 6-foot cord length
• Weighs 15.5 lbs
• Measures 12.87" L x 3.94" H x 15.35" W
• FCC: Complies with FCC Rules Part 18
• ETL-US: Complies to UL Standard 197
• ETL Sanitary: Approved to NSF-4
• Warranty: 1 year
Standard induction-rated cookware required. For a quick test of your current cookware, simply apply a magnet to whatever pan you want to use. If it sticks, it will work. If your cookware is not compatible, consider this #6010 Induction Interface Disk that allows you to use any cookware with an induction cooktop.
For more information about cooking with an induction cooktop and cookware requirements, check out Cooking With Induction.