Rheem RTEX-11 Compact Electric Tankless Water Heating
Rheem Electric tankless water heaters have 99% thermal energy efficiency that pay for themselves. Rheem tankless water heaters keep stand-by heat loss to a minimum. You don't have to pay to keep water hot in a large tank. 24/7 energy savings means that you are also reducing your carbon footprint. You get up to 90% space saving compared to traditional tank water heaters, so you can put your Rheem tankless heater practically anywhere. You get heated water instantly and save water when your tankless water heater is installed near the point of use.
• 99.8% energy efficient
• Self-modulating technology
• Instant, endless and consistent hot water
• Compact, stylish and resistant with digital temperature control from 80°F to 140°F in increments of 1°F.
• Simple Installation: 1/2" compression water connectors and 3 foot power cable included for easy wiring into your junction box
• Copper heating elements with brass tops increase durability. Threaded for quick replacement.
• Turn-on (activation) and minimum flow rate: 0.3 GPM
• Rated Pressure: 25 psi min, 150 psi max
• Voltage: 240 volts
• Wattage: 11 kw
• Certifications: ETL Listed to CSA and UL 499
• Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1°F at Steady State Flow
• Standard Temperature Settings: 120°F (Adjustable 80-140°F)
• Extra Features Included: Solid, hand-welded heat exchanger. 1/2" NPT adapters. 1/2" compression fittings for water connectors. 3' electric cable for hard-wiring only (no plug allowed by the NEC)
• Size: 11.75" High x 7.25" Wide x 3.75" Deep
• Weight: 7 lbs.
• Limited warranty: 5 years covering the heating chamber and 1 year covering parts
WIRE SIZE (CU)
|TEMPERATURE RISE °F|
|240V x 1 Heating Chamber|
|C RTEX-08||8.0||33 (1x40)||8 AWG||4.8||55°||36°||27°||22°||18°||-||-||-|
|C RTEX-08 (derated 208V performance)||5.8||28A||*||4.8||40°||27°||20°||-||-||-||-||-|
|C RTEX-11||11.0||46 (1x50)||6 AWG||4.8||75°||50°||38°||30°||25°||-||-||-|
(derated 208V performance)
|C RTEX-13||13.0||54 (1x60)||6 AWG||4.8||89°||59°||44°||36°||30°||22°||-||-|
|C RTEX-13 (derated 208V performance)||10.1||49 (1x60)||*||4.8||69°||46°||34°||-||-||-||-||-|
|240V x 2 Heating Chambers|
|C RTEX-18||18.0||75 (2x38)||8 AWG||7.0||+||82°||62°||49°||41°||31°||25°||-|
|C RTEX-18 (derated 208V performance)||13.3||64 (2x32)||*||7.0||90°||60°||45°||36°||30°||-||-||-|
|240V x 3 Heating Chambers|
|C RTEX-24||24.0||100 (3x33)||8 AWG||7.0||+||+||82°||66°||55°||41°||33°||27°|
|C RTEX-24 (derated 208V performance)||17.5||84 (3x28)||*||7.0||+||+||60°||48°||40°||30°||24°||20°|
|C RTEX-27||27.0||112 (3x37)||8 AWG||7.0||+||+||92°||74°||62°||46°||37°||31°|
|C RTEX-27 (derated 208V performance)||20.0||96 (3x32)||*||7.0||+||+||68°||55°||45°||34°||27°||23°|
|240V x 4 Heating Chambers|
|C RTEX-36||36.0||150 (4x38)||8 AWG||8.0||+||+||+||98°||82°||62°||49°||41°|
|C RTEX-36 (derated 208V performance)||26.6||127 (4x32)||*||8.0||+||+||91°||73°||61°||45°||36°||30°|
* indicates that 240V units can be used with 208 voltage single phase current with 25% reduced temperature output. Note that according to UL standards, the rating plate and installation instructions is for 240V applied voltage. Check with local building code prior to derating the electrical infrastructure.
+ indicates that the temperature has an electronically limited setting on the adjustable thermostat on the front of the unit.
"C" indicates that the unit has been evaluated by and is in compliance with either Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or Intertek (ETL) under CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 64/No. 88.