Rheem Prestige High-Efficiency Condensing Tankless Water Heater - H95 Direct Vent Indoor Series for 3 Bathroom Homes
|• Ultra efficient. 0.94 Energy Factor. Features stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
• 2-Pipe Direct Vent System made for PVC Pipe
• The First in the Industry. 0.26 GPM Minimum flow rate & 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
• Up to 35 feet of 3-inch PVC Pipe or 5 feet of 2-inch PVC Pipe
• Digital remote control (UMC-117) with 10 feet of thermostat wire included
• Manifold up to six (6) units with the use of the optional MIC-6 manifold control board
•EZ-Link Cable - Connect two or more units for high demand applications
• Manifold up to twenty (20) units with the use of the optional MIC-180 and the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
• Exclusive. Guardian overheat film wrap (OFW)
Available in natural gas and propane (LP). Simply select the correct model in the menu next to the price when ordering.
• Temperature for all models is factory set at 120°F. See the Use and Care Manual for setting instructions.
Tankless Water Heater Energy Calculator
Rheem tankless water heaters are very energy-efficient. This water heater energy calculator can be used to compare actual energy costs of tankless and tank-type water heaters based on your individual usage. You may change any of the numbers in the shaded areas to accurately calculate your savings.
Parts Warranty: 5 Years
Labor Warranty: 1 Year
Heat Exchange Warranty: 12 Years
Certifications and Ratings
All Rheem units are designed to meet or exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) requirements and have been tested according to D.O.E. test procedures and meet or exceed the energy efficiency requirements of NAECA, ASHRAE standard 90, ICC Code and all state energy efficiency performance criteria for energy consuming appliance.
About Prestige Series: Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heaters
• Busy homes - these heaters ensure there's enough hot water for loading the laundry, washing the dishes, bathing the kids, and of course, enjoying your own relaxing shower.
• Luxury bathrooms and master bathrooms
• Vacation/rest homes
• Saving energy. Rheem tankless water heaters only provide hot water on-demand and does not continuously heat and store water like traditional water heating systems.
Why Choose Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heaters:
Energy-Efficient Design. Condensing technology makes Rheem the most efficient whole home tankless water heating solution in the market today. No need to store gallons and gallons of hot water even when you don't need it. That's a waste of resources. The tankless design of Rheem Water Heaters offers convenience and inexpensive operation.
Compact Yet Big In Features and Benefits. Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heaters, with sophisticated and modern technology, are significantly smaller than traditional water heaters. Truly a space saver. The digital display allows you to set accurate water temperature and monitor its status easily.
All the Hot Water You Need, ONLY When You Need It. Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heater offers a compact, simple solution to continuously supply energy-saving hot water, making it a favorite in luxurious bathrooms and oversized tubs.
Accurate Temperature Control. User-friendly and easy to install, the Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heater is worth owning. Temperature is accurate and remains constant.
EZ-Link Cable. Available in high-demand applications, this cable connects two (2) tankless units to operate as one.
Self-Diagnostic System. A maintenance code will be displayed in the water heater's self-diagnostic system when maintenance is necessary. Troubleshooting is more budget-friendly.
Rheem Quality Guaranteed. Rheem is committed to providing only the highest quality product to its customers, and the Rheem Prestige Tankless Water Heater is no exception. The specially-designed options and features have been meticulously tested to ensure consistent, accurate operation to meet quality standards.
We may substitute the Paloma/Waiwela labeled heater. The only difference is the label. The heaters are otherwise identical. Paloma has owned Rheem since 1988, and Waiwela has an exclusive distribution agreement being the first USA seller of Paloma. See table below for model numbers.
|Rheem model number||Paloma/Waiwela model number||vent/flue opening diameter|
|RTGH95-DVLN-2 or RTGH-95RDVLN-2||PHH32-RDVLN||2 inch|
|RTGH95-DVLP-2 or RTGH-95RDVLP-2||PHH32-RDVLP||2 inch|