90° Elbow for Rinnai Ultra Series Condensing Tankless Water Heaters
The Rinnai RCi Series Tankless Water Heaters use concentric venting with an inner pipe which is designed to withstand the varying temperatures throught the years of a condensing heater operation. The Ubbink Rolux condensing concentric vent design is part of the direct vent system, and has been tested and approved by CSA, a third party testing agency.
Vent components consist of an outer plastic vent for air intake (5" diameter) and an inner polypropylene vent for the exhaust gases (3" diameter).
Polypropylene ("PP", "Polypro") Inner Vent For Exhaust
• Flame Retardant (ULc S636 Gas Vent-BH Class IIC 110°C/230°F)
• No weld lines
• Not affected by scratches
• Dent and crease resistant
• Seamless extruded material
• Stable, thick-walled material
• Easier to cut thank stainless steel
• Thick-walled, casted elbows and adapters
• Seal rings with a maximum temperature of 400°F (approx. 200°C)
Plastic Outer Vent For Fresh Air Intake
• Dent and impact resistant
• Casted elbows and adapters
• Seamless extruded materials
• Easier to cut than stainless steel
• Non-flammable material (UL94-V0)
• White semi-gloss finish (EU RAL 9016)
• Self locking and sealing. Push together with other CVent components without cement or glue.
• GSA approved
• Zero clearance to combustibles
• Professional installation recommended
• Engineered especially for tankless water heater ("TWH") and gas appliance venting
• Two layers of pipe means two layers of protection
• Positive fit and lock allows installation assurance
• Single wall penetration for both intake and exhaust
• No messy, flammable, or harmful glues, cements, or solvents
• Seals at all joints expand and contract with changes in the weather and temperature, so there are no cracks and flexing.
Available concentric water heater vent fittings
Rinnai® is a registered trademark of Rinnai Corporation. GadgetsGo is not associated with or sponsored by Rinnai Corporation.