6" 90° Elbow, Double Wall Stainless Steel
The HeatFab CI-Plus 90° elbow is used to make changes or offsets in the direction of your vent where a conventional long 90° elbow does not fit. The elbows seams are welded to a fixed angle. The pressure drop for this elbow is the same as that of a 15 foot horizontal vent. Its inlet connection rotates to accommodate changes in direction. It comes standard with a 5" coupler, a rotating clamp, and a joint locking strap.
The Saf-T Vent system is the leading commercial double-wall gas vent for condensing heaters.
• Strong mechanical joint locks in place
• Reduced minimum clearance to combustibles
• Manufactured using AL429-4C Stainless Steel
• Integral seal allows quick installation without RTV
• ULC-S636 (Type BH Gas Vent) and UL 1738 (Special Gas Vent) listed in Canada