This efficient and compact tankless water heater is the perfect hot water solution for your home.
The Takagi T-K4 is a gas fired, fully modulating, compact tankless water heater ideal for residential applications. With a heat output of 190,000 BTU, the T-K4 produces enough hot water for three bathrooms in areas with a warm climate.
The T-K4 directly or indirectly provides hot water to residential hot water systems through an indoor or outdoor installation. It can be used with storage tanks, hydronic heating systems, recirculation systems, radiant floor systems, and domestic heating applications.
• Energy Factor of 0.82 for LPG and NG
• Max flow rate of 8.0 GPM at 35°F temp rise (4.4 GPM at 70°F rise)
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• Venting with Category III stainless steel
• Indoor model includes power cord
• Both models come with a remote control
• Safety features include overheat, freeze, surge protection, and diagnostic codes for troubleshooting
|Natural Gas Input||Min. 11,000 Btu||Max. 190,000 Btu|
|LPG Input||Min. 11,000 Btu||Max. 190,000 Btu|
|Gas Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Water Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Natural Gas Pressure Inlet||Min. 5.0" W.C.||Max. 10.5" W.C.|
|LP Gas Pressure Inlet||Min. 8.0" W.C.||Max. 14.0" W.C.|
|Dimensions||20.5" x 13.8" x 8.5"|
|Electrical Supply||AC 120V (60 Hz)|
|Water Pressure||Min. 15 psi||Max. 150 psi|
|Natural Manifold Pressure||2.0-2.5" W.C.|
|LP Manifold Pressure||3.7-4.0" W.C.|
Alternate item numbers: Takagi TK4, TK-4, TTK4