Pavement line stripe sprayer that's easy to use and gives professional results
Quick setup. Get your striping done in 1/4 the time versus tape and painting.
The Vers-A-Striper 800 has 7-inch wheels and is designed for use on most smooth surfaces. For grass or dirt applications, use the #801 model with larger 10-inch wheels. It provides additional ground clearance over grass, gravel, dirt and more uneven surfaces. Note that when either model is set at the highest adjustment for the widest stripe, the line edges may not appear as crisp as with narrower settings.
Applications and possible areas of use
• Athletic fields
• Parking lots
• Industrial plant facilities
• Municipal areas
• Heavy-duty all-steel construction, yet lightweight
• Paint stripe applicator for asphalt pavement, concrete, and hard surfaces
• Model 800 stripe widths are adjustable from 2" to 4"
• Model 801 stripe widths are adjustable from 2" to 6"
• Precision spray control with squeeze handle mounted on the handlebar
• A full 12-can case of 20 ounce cans of striping paint can be carried on the unit
• Wind screen for help ensure sharp paint lines
• Rubber wheels keep you on track
• Striping alignment directional guide arrow is mounted in front and slides out or away when not in use
• Radius wheel in back for painting smooth curves, arcs and circles
Dimensions: 30.25 × 13 × 10.25 inches
Weight: 16 lbs.
Warranty: 1 year
Alternate spelling: Versa-Striper