These comfortable, heated, high-grip gloves were designed to keep your hands warm for any outdoor winter activity.
The Alpine heated gloves use a lightweight nylon shell with 150 grams of Thinsulate. The gloves have nubuck leather accents and a digital leather palm for durability and extra grip. By using the Zero Layer heating system, the Alpine maximizes heat transfer while minimizing bulk. Constructed with a breathable and waterproof membrane, the Alpine will keep you warm and dry. It's great for all outdoor winter activities and snow sports.
Approximate Battery Time per Power Level
• 25% Low - 12 hours
• 50% Medium - 9 hours
• 75% Med/High - 6 hours
• 100% High - 3 hours
• Soft tricot fleece lining and lightweight nylon shell
• Breathable Aquatex waterproof membrane
• Includes 2 7.4v 2200mAh batteries with a charger
• Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller adjusts to desired heat output
• Heats the full length of each finger including the thumb and each side of both hands
• Provides over 150 degrees of relaxing heat for 3 hours at the highest setting