EverHot Instant Steaming Hot Water at the Tap
Undercounter instant hot water heating tank with adjustable temperature control up to 190°F hot water. It's a 3 quart, high-temperature, engineered reservoir. Intended for use with EverHot faucets only.
This specialty water heater is a great way to get:
- Instant gourmet coffee
- Your favorite classic teas
- Rich hot cocoa and hot chocolate
- Steaming hot oatmeal, faster
- Very hot water on-demand for:
♥ warming baby food
♥ defrosting frozen food items
♥ Soaking baked-on food on pans and pots to aid in cleaning
- End the waiting for water to boil in microwave ovens or kettles on the cooktop
Two versions: White and Stainless Steel
White shell version
→ Fast, 60 cups per hour heating rate, or 67 oz. at once
→ Heating element is 1300 Watts, 6.5 Amps, 120 Volts, 60 Hz
→ Warranty: 1 year
Stainless steel shell version
→ Faster, 100 cups per hour heating rate, or 67 oz. at once
→ Heating element is 1300 Watts, 10.8 Amps, 120 Volts, 60 Hz
→ Heater Protected by a self-resetting thermal fuse
→ Warranty: 3 years
Get 190°F steaming hot water instantly, right at your fingertips, from the EverHot instant hot water system.
Specifications for both shell versions
- Compact, 5/8 gallon capacity reservoir fits easily under the sink
- Dimensions: 7.75" W x 13" H x 9" D
- UL Listed. Plugs into a standard 110-Volt grounded (3 prong) outlet. 3 foot power cord.
- Adjust the temperature setting according to your preference
- Costs less than $2 per month to use
- Lead-free according to standards for CA AB 1953 and VT Act 193
- Download spec sheet here
Works perfectly as the replacement for the EverHot Ultimate tank
Install alone or with the EverCold instant chilled water system
Optional installation with a Body Glove Water Filter System for great tasting water, plus NSF certified protection from lead, asbestos, chlorine/chloramine, cysts, rust, MTBE's, THM's, VOC's, and other dangerous contaminants.
EverHot is a trademark licensed from Bradford White Corp.